Config Ok while testing Plugins everything is ok But when i execute CD/DVD
need to update DX.Mine DX was march 2009 now m Update at DX10 Same Prob
Failed To Initialize GS Plug in i Think so , then SW Close
Regards and Thnks in Advice

M Forgot Changed Graphic From Radeon 3650 HD to GF 9400 gt 1GB
Other PC
Click Hear To Check PC Settings

Sponsored links

Site suggestions and feedback forum was totally irrelevant to your support questions...moved.
Use this: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-E...ller.shtml
And also install optional components
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-13-2009, 05:39 PM)Bositman Wrote: Site suggestions and feedback forum was totally irrelevant to your support questions...moved.

Ko thks 4 fast Replay
will try and Post Resullts
Regards
dont mount iso on alcohol or deamon, run it form hard drive by run->execute, tekken 5 can be launched only in that way
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
(09-13-2009, 05:39 PM)Bositman Wrote: Site suggestions and feedback forum was totally irrelevant to your support questions...moved.

Thks For HLP I Download SDK about 554mb Installed And Game Run Smile
But Now I have just one Problem when game start start ok but whille playing slow movement try couple or combination with speed up 1.5 , 2 , 3 etc... But Nothing>

(09-13-2009, 06:09 PM)Elwin Wrote: dont mount iso on alcohol or deamon, run it form hard drive by run->execute, tekken 5 can be launched only in that way
@Elwin thks For This m New in this and will try it but pls read upper post
do u have any solution for that.Can be reasson that i run From Virtuall CD and not in this way that u say..

Regards
Your graphics card is very crappy and will kill your speeds with PCSX2. You can try downloading the latest beta from our site for some extra speed but that's it...
(09-14-2009, 11:48 AM)Bositman Wrote: Your graphics card is very crappy and will kill your speeds with PCSX2. You can try downloading the latest beta from our site for some extra speed but that's it...

Saying that Nvidia 9400 gt 1gb is crappy card ?
Yeah, it is. Sorry Tongue Plus 2,4 Ghz is not so good for PCSX2, which needs 3 Ghz + for most games to run full speed.
(09-14-2009, 11:59 AM)Bositman Wrote: Yeah, it is. Sorry Tongue Plus 2,4 Ghz is not so good for PCSX2, which needs 3 Ghz + for most games to run full speed.

Bro it's 2.4 ghz Quad Core Processor Sad q6600 more than this Sad
which grafic card u suggest me to use
PCSX2 only uses 2 cores of your 4 available cores, that's why 2,4 Ghz are not enough... you could try overclocking it if you have the knowledge. I'd recommend an 9600GT as a minimum