New User Need Help Please
Smile 
Thanks for taking the time to help me out, I making the switch from console to pc for mobile use but sadly my devil may cry and shalon monks run slow The intro movies are fine but as soon as actual gameplay takes place my fps drops from the high 90s to low 20s Huh , I have read many threads upon the plugins and settings for my pcsx2 and have the lateset to my knowledge, and after a while i wonder if maybe my pc was the source of my problem so heres a pic of what i got inside my laptop, So then maybe you can let me know if my pc can run these games.

PS. iv played world of tanks mmo on my pc with no problems what so ever before. might be helpful Mellow

[Image: iqla1y.jpg]

Sponsored links

Dunno about devil may cry, but I can tell you that 2.4 ghz won't be enough for Mk : Shaolin Monks since it has to be played in software mode.
Apart from that, what is your GPU ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Don't be confused be the big i7 in front of your cpu... The QM at the end tells you that this cpu has a big name but is still optimized for notebooks -> low power consumption and heating -> less performance. Unfortunately you probably can not overclock that cpu. If you can find somewhere a desktop wth a decent desktop-cpu I would stick to that...
Mortal kombat shaolin monks is playable in hardware mode but with that 2.4 ghz cpu? No, it wont increase your game fps in anyway! Better to play it on your playstation 2¤ !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
I hate to disagree with everyone, but two points to note here:

1. The Q in the QM says that it's a higher quality laptop processor

2. Despite being 2.4Ghz, that Single threaded performance of the i7 3630QM is actually higher than my FX6300 @ 4.12Ghz, it has very high IPC

All this is not to say it's gonna work, but I wouldn't count it out from the start. To OP: What do EE and GS% say on your window when you run it?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-24-2014, 11:33 AM)MasterOz Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to help me out, I making the switch from console to pc for mobile use but sadly my devil may cry and shalon monks run slow The intro movies are fine but as soon as actual gameplay takes place my fps drops from the high 90s to low 20s Huh , I have read many threads upon the plugins and settings for my pcsx2 and have the lateset to my knowledge, and after a while i wonder if maybe my pc was the source of my problem so heres a pic of what i got inside my laptop, So then maybe you can let me know if my pc can run these games.

PS. iv played world of tanks mmo on my pc with no problems what so ever before. might be helpful Mellow

[Image: iqla1y.jpg]

Has that laptop got a dedicated graphics card?
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
Thanks all for the replys, so heres what i could find upon my graphics card, sorry if i come of as a noob,

[Image: 5bsn7m.jpg]

And heres the info on my ee and gs

[Image: 308ic9h.jpg]

Both my games run fine in the beginning, the intro movies are fine and sound is good, But when i get into the first scene of gameplay it slows down to a slowmo type of gameplay aswell as the sound
Then your laptop is being killed.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
ok.. and that means..?
Yeah the EE% at 99 says your CPU is too slow.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD