New ad? See the thread for details
putlocker.com is testing my patients
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.

Sponsored links

(10-20-2012, 06:16 PM)harsh60 Wrote: putlocker.com is testing my patients

mega-upload is comming back ;D

i hope my files are there too, had some of my jpop-dvd's uploaded because i dont want to scratch my disks and then BAM it went down :C

just out of curiosity, what are you planning to upload? xD
don't wanna random discuss in this EXTRA-Serious Section.
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.
what's wrong with putlocker? it is good

hope the files are still in megaupload Smile
MegaUpload?
there are online hard drives. you make an account and you upload your files into it. some are free and some are with pay

megaupload is one such site. a few months ago it got shutdown by the fbi because it was hosting copyrighted things. people are saying it will come back again. the problem is will it come back wiped (all the data in all the user accounts are gone) or the data is still in the user accounts? this is what WarWeeny meant by "hope my files are still there"
I doubt any of the files are there, "kim dot com" has requested them back and been denied i believe. so i wouldn't get your hopes up ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

that's bad luck. its their responsibility to take care of the user's files. the user should not have to lose everything due to the site shutdown. anyway i heard that megaupload will be free. unsure if true

i like rapidshare because it gives u unlimited storage space at reasonable prices
it is true, their responsibility is to maintain their customers files, however any interference from law enforcement (FBI especially), takes any responsibilities off them and they are replaced by those of the FBI.

I cant see kim dot com going "but i said id look after their files! they must have them back!" and the FBI replying with "oh right, sorry, here you go". It's just not feasable ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]