New feature-Needs testing!: USB plugin supporting microphones for Singstar, Life line and Guitar Hero games!
excellent.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb

Sponsored links

Well, it's working pretty good. I'm just getting alot of static from my laptop microphone. I'm going to rip my set of SingStar games and try with the real microphones later today / tomorrow.

Well, the official wireless ps2 microphones works great after splitting the audio-in to two-channels in windows.
Got both emulator and plugin exclusively to play Lifeline.

What I experienced:
-Game recognises the mic and accepts the input
-Either voice recognition is subpar, which is far from what I remember and recently witnessed, or there is something with my mic - it fails to recognise basic commands or recognises them completely wrong. It recognises "shoot" as "left eye", for example, and "table" as "desks".
Or perhaps there is some issue that I can't understand. If latter is the case - would be nice to know possible problems.
Tested in Manhunt (game optional feature: gamer can use microphone to distract enemies with his own voice sounds), unfortunately didn't work. Headset settings in game remains grayed. Also it caused game glitch - after second cutscene Director's camera show endless static noise and game hungs.
Can someone help me set up the mic. I cant find a tutorial anywhere.
(05-23-2016, 07:36 PM)prafull Wrote: Mic support worked great with lifeline. I easily finished tutorial and reached first fight, but I need to master this game better to progress further.

Hi how do you setup the mic to play the LifeLine game?
I did set the USB plugin but it still cannot detect the mic.

Do I need to use a special microphone? and/or does it need to be a USB microphone?

Thanks.
I've downloaded the plugin and done as many people in this thread and other threads told me to, but I cannot access my USB plugin settings. When I try, it tells me "This space is left intentionally blank." There are no other people with the same issue from what I can tell, so I'm just kind of unable to play Lifeline at the moment.
Did you select the correct plugin in the Plugin Selection panel?
(12-22-2017, 01:02 AM)CK1 Wrote: Did you select the correct plugin in the Plugin Selection panel?

I believe so. Is there a specific plugin I should be using, other than the default?