New feature-Needs testing!: USB plugin supporting microphones for Singstar, Life line and Guitar Hero games!
Hi,

I'm having trouble with getting singstar 2 players to work on my HTPC. My set up is as below:

i7-3770
Win 10
HD4000
Asus Xonar 5.1

QEMU USB 0.6.0 March 21 2017
PCSX2 1.4.0

I have the official singstar mics. One is plugged into my onboard mobo mic in, the other is into my soundcard mic in. The microphones both work, and I can record sound through them.

I'm not sure what settings in the plugin I need to use to get 2 players to work, but my settings are attached in the picture below.

QEMU USB Settings
WASAPI settings 1
WASAPI settings 2

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sponsored links

Hi,
I got singstar with the plugin working correctly both on windows and on linux. However on both platforms and even on different machines I experience that the audio from the mics has a delay. Has anyone found a solution of this? Is this normal?
Thanks for your answers.
I saw people here who managed to get lifeline working with laptop microphone. Is this really possible? Can someone help me with this please?

P.S.: Nevermind, just found the configure button on singstar option.
I made a new build based on the source. it adds keyboard and mouse support. I tried halflife but the mouses up/down seem to be reversed.

Attached Files
.zip   USBqemu-wheel-0.7.41.zip (Size: 138,68 KB / Downloads: 541)
(03-01-2019, 02:46 PM)weaster007 Wrote: Hi,
I got singstar with the plugin working correctly both on windows and on linux. However on both platforms and even on different machines I experience that the audio from the mics has a delay. Has anyone found a solution of this? Is this normal?
Thanks for your answers.

I had the same experience. I can't tell if the plugin isn't fully correct or of audio is being lost between windows and the emulator. I'm thinking that maybe windows might have a noise filter or something?
Can someone help me set this up? Putting the contents of the folder in my "Plugins" folder doesn't seem to anything and I don't see any new options to select in my settings.
(06-19-2019, 02:14 AM)lithenightshade Wrote: Can someone help me set this up? Putting the contents of the folder in my "Plugins" folder doesn't seem to anything and I don't see any new options to select in my settings.
what are you trying to do?
(06-19-2019, 04:05 AM)Seta-San Wrote: what are you trying to do?
I want to try the game "Life Line" for the PS2 and I need my microphone to play it. Just looking for a way to set things up and give it a try.
(03-25-2019, 03:53 AM)Seta-San Wrote: I had the same experience. I can't tell if the plugin isn't fully correct or of audio is being lost between windows and the emulator. I'm thinking that maybe windows might have a noise filter or something?

This seem to be an inssue inherent in the plugin as you're able to adjust input / output buffering inside WASAPI settings. Default buffering is 50 ms. I can only decrease it to about 20 ms, any lower til result in no input at all or tweaked noise.

If anyone have a solution for this, or could tell if they have successfully tested the plugin without any delay I would very much like to hear about it.
After I change my Device API to WASAPI and configure it, I click "OK" at the bottom of the "Qemu USB Configuration" window and no matter how I configure it, I always get an error pop up that says "MMAudioDevice::Reinitialize(): Could not create |AudioClient = 88890004". I have tried multiple different builds/releases of QemuUSB and PCSX2 and always get the same error. Has anyone encountered this and found a solution? Thanks, any help is appreciated.

CPU- i5-9400f
GPU- 3gb NVIDIA GTX 1060
RAM- 32gb DDR4 2666
SSD- 1tb Samsung QVO
HDD- 3tb WD Green

Attached Files
.png   USBqemu Error Message.png (Size: 48,95 KB / Downloads: 685)