New feature-Needs testing!: USB plugin supporting microphones for Singstar, Life line and Guitar Hero games!
Can you post a screenshot of the Plugin Selection Panel?

Sponsored links

(12-22-2017, 01:50 AM)CK1 Wrote: Can you post a screenshot of the Plugin Selection Panel?
I believe this is the "Plugin Selection Panel" you're referring to?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-22-2017, 02:05 AM)SQSQSharp Wrote: I believe this is the "Plugin Selection Panel" you're referring to?

Don't know if anybody told you, but the issue you are having, is that you haven't selected the plugin in USB. It cannot be USBNull as that isn't a USBplugin... Or rather Null doesn't do anything.
Mobo - ASUS STRIX Z270E GAMING
CPU - Intel Core i7-7700K
GPU - GTX 1080Ti
Ram 16GB
Windows 7
(03-09-2018, 06:36 PM)deepfree Wrote: Don't know if anybody told you, but the issue you are having, is that you haven't selected the plugin in USB. It cannot be USBNull as that isn't a USBplugin... Or rather Null doesn't do anything.

I'm don't understand what you mean. I cannot select the plugin in USB under config, if that's what you're saying. It just says "This space was left intentionally blank."
(03-09-2018, 10:56 PM)SQSQSharp Wrote: I'm don't understand what you mean. I cannot select the plugin in USB under config, if that's what you're saying. It just says "This space was left intentionally blank."
That's because the USBNULL plugin has no functionality. You need to select a functional USB plugin like the USBqemu from the first post of this thread.
(03-09-2018, 11:09 PM)FlatOut Wrote: That's because the USBNULL plugin has no functionality. You need to select a functional USB plugin like the USBqemu from the first post of this thread.

Oh, thank you! My file for USBqemu was not in the right folder to be discovered by the plugin menu like USBNULL was. I think I have it working now, thank you very much!
(05-24-2016, 08:40 AM)prafull Wrote: Played Singstar bollywood and it seems to be working ok.

Could I please ask what settings you used to play Singstar Bollywood?  My set-up is a graphical nightmare, and I have NO idea why!
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Sorry for the lack of information. I managed to correct the graphic settings, but the USB Plug-In is not being found. I am running:

CPU AMD Phenom II X4 3.4Ghz
Windows 10
GForce GTX 760
PCSX2 1.2.1

I have a feeling that I am missing something REALLY obvious...
I think I just answered my own question...1.4 recognized the plug-in...sigh. Sorry for the rude interruption. I'll go flog myself.