New feature-Needs testing!: USB plugin supporting microphones for Singstar, Life line and Guitar Hero games!
Getting in 7 hours into Lifeline. So far I’d say the plugin work pretty well. I do have terrible issues with the game picking up wrong input from the mic.

Anyone have a better experience than me? I would like to know if there is any other way to eliminate the noise or is it simply impossible?

Oh by the way, can someone explain to me the list of different option when choosing the usb input? Steering wheel? Singstar? Logitech??

Sponsored links

Is there any way this plugin can work for version 0.98? I'm trying to rip models from lifeline.
I'm using the Qemu plugin 0.9 on PCSX 1.5 3391 to play Gran Turismo 4 with a wheel and I've hit a really weird bug. It was working fine for a while, but out of nowhere with no settings touched or changed the game no longer registers square or triangle, so I can't back out of menu settings. I tried plugging a Xbox controller in, and that also isn't registering square or triangle unless the wheel is unplugged or the USB driver set to null. If I change the iso to a different game, like Enthusia, the buttons all work as intended.
I don't really know if this is a bug with the plugin, the game, or the emulator, but it just randomly decided it doesn't want to work.
sorry if this is a dead thread. I am new to emulators. would a ps4 wireless headset/mic work for lifeline? i cant seem to get the game to sense it. i downloaded the plugin and selected it in the plugins. i am using 1.6 pcsx2 and i have an ibuypower I7 with a nividia 2060. i also tried connected the headset with a usb cable and it still doesnt sense it.
(10-11-2020, 06:06 PM)beardedhorror Wrote: sorry if this is a dead thread. I am new to emulators. would a ps4 wireless headset/mic work for lifeline? i cant seem to get the game to sense it. i downloaded the plugin and selected it in the plugins. i am using 1.6 pcsx2 and i have an ibuypower I7 with a nividia 2060. i also tried connected the headset with a usb cable and it still doesnt sense it.

I just set this up today and it is working, though I am still experiencing the delay mentioned earlier in this thread. Did you go into configure the USB plugin and choose what device you are emulating and what device you are using?

I chose Logitech USB Mic for Port1 and then set the Device API to WASAPI. Clicked the configure button for the Device API and chose the mic I wanted to use from a drop down list.
I tried to play LifeLine but it said: The USB mic is not connected. Please insert a USB device.
I don't know why, am I doing something wrong? Do you need a specific mic?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i should really try everything before asking for help
I just tried the Plugin with LifeLine and my usual table microphone and it works perfectly. I don't have any interference and Rio understands me perfectly.

Tested on: Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor.
Graphic Card: Nvidia Geforce 1030 OC
16GB Ram DDR4
Windows 10 Pro X64
PCSX2 Version: 1.60
looking for some sorta work around of fix to use my USB Microphone for Lifeline or anything rather. I am using PCSX2 Nightly which is being updated every there is an update. One thing I did notice is that the way plugins used to work is no longer a thing so how could one add the USBqemu Wheel to the newest build update of PCSX2?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go