New guy here but have question
(10-15-2018, 05:00 AM)Blenderhead Wrote: Wow that's a pretty good price. I don't know about those reviews though...

Oh shoot I didn't even look at the reviews.

Sponsored links

Ok attempted to cancel order got this instead.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FB6...UTF8&psc=1

hopefully when it comes in all my problems will be taken care of.

[edit] Never mind Amazon couldn't cancel my order.
Welp my external dvd drive came in.
I hooked it and put in my disk and nothing I don't know what to do now .
I can't get bast the choose a bios screen even though I have a disk in it.
Download ImgBurn and make and image of the disk and then select from pcsx2=>CDVD=>ISO,then CDVD=>ISo Selector and run the game.
I don't know how good it will to play the game directly from the dvd drive(by choosing CDVD=>Plugin while Gigahertz's is selected as CDVD plugin)
(10-17-2018, 01:31 AM)vsub Wrote: Download ImgBurn and make and image of the disk and then select from pcsx2=>CDVD=>ISO,then CDVD=>ISo Selector and run the game.
I don't know how good it will to play the game directly from the dvd drive(by choosing CDVD=>Plugin while Gigahertz's is selected as CDVD plugin)

ok I did just that still nothing.

I downloaded imgburn I made the image still nothing I put the imag in the bios folder still nothing.
No matter how many time I restart the program I cant get past the click on a bio screen on first time start up.
(10-17-2018, 01:46 AM)technus Wrote: ok I did just that still nothing.

I downloaded imgburn I made the image still nothing I put the imag in the bios folder still nothing.
No matter how many time I restart the program I cant get past the click on a bio screen on first time start up.

The image of your gameĀ and bios are two separate things. The bios is inside the actual PS2 and the emulator needs it to work. Just read this and you should be able to transfer the bios from the PS2 to your computer

Edit: the bios is software, not hardware
Ok google is not helping me
googling it has lead me to sites that to me seem unsafe.

ok I got it to work.