New, help please!
Hello! I'm new with this emulator, I have a few problems with my games...

I have these games...

Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Soul Calibur III

Mortal Kombat can have graphic problems and can crash after 40 minutes ( the emulator, it do it with all games )
Dragon ball can have serious graphic problems and lag (the sound is so bad! The quality) and example, there can be a rectangle of a in my screen (graphic bug) or in a space map, there can be all the whole screen ( one times it do me that) oh and the characters parts can disappear o_o
Soul Calibur, there a few black lines, I've search on forum, I find how to fix it, Change resolution, so I go on Config, Video (GS), Windows Setting and I change it to 1200 x 1200, 1020 x 1020, 1070 x 1070, but no one works!

So any help for a newbie would be really awesome!

What are plugins (on this emulator), how to make them works? Where get them? How to fix lag, sound, graphics & crashes? Help me please!! It would be awesome! Tongue

Sponsored links

- About MK : AFAIK, software mode fixes the errors
- About DBZ : That's the kind of problems you get if you push speedhacks too high
- About SC3, software mode too, or native res

About general lagging : your PC isn't powerful enough, maybe ? You didn't post your specs
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Speedhacks? How to remove them? I changed nothing, what is the best settings for your thing of speedhacks, and how to make it to the good settings? Thanks for anwser!

Hmm about my computer, I think its okay! , I can play games like Prototype 2 without lag.

Can you give me links of everything what I need? And how to make it works? where to put them, what do I need to activat them, Sry but i'm really bad at this, Thanks in advance!
Speedhacks can be found at Config -> Emulation Settings -> Speedhacks tab

Please don't compare PC games with emulation, it's totally different, means that even you can get 60FPS+ with your games, that doesn't apply to emulation...
Ah ok.

AMD Athlon™ II X2 260 Processor 3.20 GHz
Windows 7 32 bits

I hope it help, and Can I have what I need to fix bugs, crashes, sounds ( everything that I can fix with plugins or things like that please? )
which pcsx2 version do you have ?
what is your gpu ?
PCSX2 0.9.8

And sorry but I'm not good in computers, how to know my GPU?

Oh and about speedhacks, they're not enable, Do I enable them?
Use latest pcsx2 version instead.
But gta sa is quite demanding and your cpu may not be up to the task...
I don't care about GTA SA, I've got it on PC and don't play anymore anyway so^^

Links please?

do the latest version will fix crashes, lag, graphics, sounds & black lines?

Ok now I have 1.0.0
For the vertical black lines try one of these Custom res:

1260x1260
1365x1365

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i7 [email protected], P8P67, ASUS HD7870 CUII, 8GB 1600 GSkill, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit