New here, no problems. Just questions on making it run AT ULTIMATE OMG SETTINGS
So. Hi there. I've tried this out and I may not be as old as most of you guys but PS1/2 have been my childhood companions. Ultimate nostalgia playing some of my favourite games from way back when. I want the ultimate configuration since I don't really know WHAT to tweak.

I've got a high end laptop (i7-3612QM) Sadly did not come with turbo boost.

and NVIDIA 640M with 2 Gigs of video memory (PhsyX and all that fancy jazz)

8 Gigs of RAM and I installed my own nifty OCZ vertex 4 SSD.

Like I said, I don't know how this emulator works and I don't have much experience with it. Can you guys help with the best settings? Highest evar? For science?

Edit: I'm running the latest version 1.0.0; if that helps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Rules of Emulation
1. Emulation requires a brain.
2. Users must be willing to seek out information themselves, because they won't be hand fed every little detail.
3. Search engines are pretty versatile, input the search query up the top and you tend to find what you're looking for.
4. Read the stickied topics before starting unbased topics like this, it saves everyone some time.
(08-13-2012, 06:44 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: Rules of Emulation
1. Emulation requires a brain.
2. Users must be willing to seek out information themselves, because they won't be hand fed every little detail.
3. Search engines are pretty versatile, input the search query up the top and you tend to find what you're looking for.
4. Read the stickied topics before starting unbased topics like this, it saves everyone some time.

Sorry about that. I tried googling but I've yet to find anything for 1.0.0. And when I searched here there were usually for low end processors and low end graphics cards. But I'll get to it, thanks.
The configuration guide includes a very detailed description of all options (missing a few that were added in 1.0 but nothing a new user will need). Read it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
oh, and since i forgot before

Welcome to the forums.