New to PCSX2, Some issues I can't resolve.
The Dark Chronicle .iso was given to me by a friend who referred me to PCSX, so I have no idea how it was compiled, but I have a Guitar Hero: Aerosmith .iso which I compiled myself with the DvD disc, I used ImgBurn. Just tried to run the Guitar Hero .iso, getting the same "DvD Player not set-up" error.
On a plus note, fixed the slowness, thanks.

Sponsored links

Quote:Just a quick question as I'm not entirely clear - when running an .iso, should I have Ghz and PEops configured to No Drive, or keep them how they are and just remove the disk?
Edit: I removed the disk and left the config for PEops and Ghz as they were, went into Linuz and selected my .iso, then tested it and it said "should work correctly", but it still wouldn't load, took some screenshots to illustrate:'

Wait you've got something wrong. There are 2 ways of running games:

1) Directly from the disc. ONLY then should you use PeoPs CDVD or Gigaherz CDVD. For PeoPs set Interface to 'W2K/XP IOCTL scsi commands' and NOT 'W9x/Me' that you have set it and select the proper drive letter of your DVD rom. In Gigaherz CDVD all you need to configure is the proper drive letter of your DVDrom
2) From an ISO image of the game. That is NOT some ISO file inside the disc. You have to create this file from the original disc by using a program like imgburn. In that case you should use Linuz ISO, configure it to point to the ISO file and Run CD/DVD (the iso file should be around 2-4gb for a dvd game). Also make sure it is not mounted in any virtual drives such as daemon tools or alcohol
[Image: newsig.jpg]