New to pcsx2, have some question
I think I have most of it configured, I need to set up a controller now.
Im actually gonna use a PS3 controller, and by checking PCSX2 General Troubleshooting FAQ I'll be using the XInput mentioned.

Also with it be better off if I extract from the CD to ISO(if it's possible) or just playing from CD is good enough.

Sponsored links

Extract to ISO. Instructions are in that same FAQ.

(And yay, someone actually read it lol)
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
haha when i made the post, I was in the controller part, it was my bad for posting while reading and not finishing first, sorry about the useless questions, I will report when I make progress, and if there's any problems.
(05-11-2015, 03:06 AM)serphry Wrote: haha when i made the post, I was in the controller part, it was my bad for posting while reading and not finishing first, sorry about the useless questions, I will report when I make progress, and if there's any problems.

Don't worry. There are no stupid questions.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Is this error something I should be worried about?
http://i.imgur.com/bgm8nOL.png
Nope.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
You can delete the plugin in the plugins folder to remove the error message.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I have been playing for a while, I seem to have a issue where the game randomly drops fps for a second, like from 60 to 30 then back to 60 in second, I tested with power settings on ''High Performance'', cpu keeps itself at max speed, will it damage the cpu if I play in that setting for too long? It seems to make the game better I think, with little drops.

EDIT: Heat won't be a problem, cpu's run 30ºC Idle and 40ºC In-games.
Nah, the cpu will lower it's clock speed in order to protect itself. It's rather difficult to damage a modern chip.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]