New to this
I know there have been forum posts for compatibility (and yes, this is a compatibility question) but nothing specific to my video card and I was wondering if there was any configuration (if it's even supported) that would allow me to properly use this program because I'd love to play a few old games!

I saw the requirements thread that said what kind of parts you needed. My computer is a Dell i7 Quad-Core 4GB RAM 2.67 GHz with an nVidia Quadro FX 880 M (the video card was my question)

Is it possible that pcsx2 is just not compatible with my nVidia? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you all so much in advance!!

Sponsored links

in the GSDX settings under "hacks" try enabling the "nvidia hack".

Config > Video > Plugin settings

Check "enable HW hacks" and then click configure.
From there check the "nvidia hack"

That may help.
Pcsx2 is compatible with NVIDIA cards, there are some zooming issues which can only be fixed with the NVIDIA hack. Other than that, there is no other problem.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-18-2015, 06:44 AM)ssakash Wrote: Pcsx2 is compatible with NVIDIA cards, there are some zooming issues which can only be fixed with the NVIDIA hack. Other than that, there is no other problem.

He didn't mean Nvidia cards in general, he asked specifically about the Quadro series, the FX 880m.

OP, are you implying you're having some issues or are you asking for future reference?
no, that was not the case. he had a look at the minimum/recommended requirements for pcsx2 and since, he didn't find his own graphics card at the specified list, he was worried about how it will perform.

About the graphics card, It might be able to pull of 2x native at some games and will be limited to native resolution at most games.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction