New to this emulator, quick questions and concerns.
Thanks for the info all. I'll try this out tonight. Seems much simpler than I expected. I'll post back here if I run into anymore issues.

Sponsored links

Nice to know,Bugattikid2012,good lucky.XD
Allright, I'm attempting to run my game, but I'm running into issues with the controls. In the Liv pad thing it doesn't want to accept my mouse input. How do I use mouse and keyboard for these games? Please help ASAP.
Nevermind on that last post, I think I MAY have found the issue. Btw I got as far as the memory card option when I couldn't get it to accept which card.
(04-20-2014, 03:36 AM)Bugattikid2012 Wrote: Nevermind on that last post, I think I MAY have found the issue. Btw I got as far as the memory card option when I couldn't get it to accept which card.

Bugatti,Memory card by default are created in a folder (pcsx2\memcards) and you can access them from the first time Smile simple like a real Ps2 Laugh
New issue, the game audio works, I'm getting a solid 60 FPS ( I have it capped to that), but no video is showing. I do have dual monitors, could this be an issue?
Hmmm... Appears that the first loading screen doesn't load, and in game works fine, except wasd and mouse does nothing, even though I inputted it correctly. Anyone have an idea as to what happened?
Yeah Socom requires software mode to see the intro video and few other small things. The shortcut for that his F9
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Allright, I guess I can do without it. How do I get the mouse working though? I managed to get the keyboard working somehow...
config>Controllers>Plugin settings>general. At the top it should say "mouse API". Set that to windows messaging. Then under the Pad1 tab bind your mouse controls to the sticks.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]