New to this forum, shadow the hedgehog help with workaround please.
Hi recently decided to bring up my box of ps2 games and decided to play shadow the hedgehog using the emulator. I appear to have the text appearing above the text box, personally i don't think it's a bug it's a setting i might not have turned on also it is like this with the settings screen too, any help will be appreciated thanks Smile

My PC Specs

windows 10
Core i7-4770 @ 3.40GHz, 4 cores
RAM Size 16 GB
Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM
Hard Drive Size 3 TB
Graphics Card Description NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GB Dedicated Graphics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

even in software mode?
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Which pcsx2 version are you using,are you using any non default settings(changing settings)?
Maybe it's pcsx2 version specific because I don't remember something so obvious the last time I tried the game

The game acourding to the game window title bar seems to be the PAL verson but the image looks like NTSC...is the image modified in any way?
(01-04-2018, 02:52 PM)XxRDCxXwerewolf Wrote: Hi recently decided to bring up my box of ps2 games and decided to play shadow the hedgehog using the emulator. I appear to have the text appearing above the text box, personally i don't think it's a bug it's a setting i might not have turned on also it is like this with the settings screen too, any help will be appreciated thanks Smile

My PC Specs

windows 10
Core i7-4770 @ 3.40GHz, 4 cores
RAM Size 16 GB
Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM
Hard Drive Size 3 TB
Graphics Card Description NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GB Dedicated Graphics

I own this game,.you need to use Full Boot to get English text. I believe the offset text is a Widescreen Patch issue.
(01-04-2018, 06:49 PM)CK1 Wrote: I own this game,.you need to use Full Boot to get English text. I believe the offset text is a Widescreen Patch issue.

thanks it was the widescreen patch it seems to work normally now thanks,

don't know how to add others to the reply but i'm a noob with emulators i like to follow guides to beef up the graphics that's all.