New to this stuff.
I cant even start the game with that version.
[Image: costas84bannerr.jpg]

Sponsored links

Why ?? All you have to do is extract the plugins and put them in the Plugins folder. Then go to the INIS folder and delete the GsDX one. And then re-config it.

I'm sure you're doing something wrong, forget about that Youtube guide and focus on the site guide and use r1888 beta which is better that 0.9.6. I'm trying to do my best to help.

If you replace any other plugin you should delete the INI to.
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
Im sticking with 0.9.6 atm, ill try the beta again later, tried it before nothing happened.

With that new version of GSdx and with the latest Interlace thing i get the game to run properly but the screen is darker than usual and the subtitles bug out, ill see how it goes...
No lag at all, game works fine. But the graphics arent that good, that aside, thanks for helping me.

But im not downloading the beta, sorry, i like stable versions more.
Ok . My work is done then ^^
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
Ialso have the same problem here and tried all your suggestion. I used the interlancing (F5) and no flash. but I got 30 fps only during FMV. is it normal?
CPU : Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.02GHz
Mobo : Gigabyte M57SLI-DS4
GPU : Geforce nvidia GTX275
RAM : 4096MB DDR2
Very slow FMVs on the game yes, I think if you use the GSdx from the latest beta you get higher FPS but half speed anyway or something like that :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I already using latest plugins, but if FMV is really slow, guess I can't do anything about it. thanks for the confirmation.
CPU : Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.02GHz
Mobo : Gigabyte M57SLI-DS4
GPU : Geforce nvidia GTX275
RAM : 4096MB DDR2