New user help
Rainbow 
Hello everyone,

I had a nostalgic moment and wanted to play some old games. Basically I followed the setup guide did everything correctly to my knowledge, but when I go to boot the game from my CD drive it just bring me to the PlayStation 2 main menu. I changed the drive to my correct letter, and I do System -> Reboot CDVD (full) and it just brings me to the main menu. Any idea on how to get the game to start?

Thanks

Nevermind I figured out what I was doing wrong. I should experiment more before posting next time!

Thanks <3

Sponsored links

Welcome to the Forum Smile
Use fast boot. Don't play games off the disc, make an iso.
MyAnimeList: http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/tyestor
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/tyestor
Current PCSX2 version: v1.7.2460-windows-64bit-SSE4

The plural of anime is anime.
Same as what Tyestor says. A program recommended amongst this forum to make ISO's is ImgBurn. A quick Google search will bring up the page Smile
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
Anyone reading 1st post? Just wondering Biggrin
Problem was already solved Smile
DVD not best way as already was told above me , can be slow read.And if you have some expensive/rare game ,not best idea to play from DVD.
I am also new to this. When you say to use the "fast boot", I noticed I had two ways to run the game. I don't have the software in front of me but if I recall correctly the two options were "fast boot" and "full boot". I am using ISO's which one should I be using and what's the difference?
(01-20-2013, 04:12 PM)CKY Wrote: I am also new to this. When you say to use the "fast boot", I noticed I had two ways to run the game. I don't have the software in front of me but if I recall correctly the two options were "fast boot" and "full boot". I am using ISO's which one should I be using and what's the difference?
Fast boot usually works alright.So just use it Smile
(01-20-2013, 03:52 PM)oOCrazyGamerOo Wrote: Anyone reading 1st post? Just wondering Biggrin
Problem was already solved Smile
DVD not best way as already was told above me , can be slow read.And if you have some expensive/rare game ,not best idea to play from DVD.

They edited the post to add that they solved it after Tyestor and myself commented Tongue
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments