New user :)
Tongue 
Hi, sorry for my English.

I need some help for best setting in PCSX2 emulator.

Before post my query i have to say thanks to all people for his work Smile .

Now, i have this Configuration [HTPC Tongue2 ] :

AMD Athlon X 2 2.4 Ghz
2 GB DDR2 800 MHZ Dual Channel
Sapphire HD4550 512MB.

I have set for now :

Gsdx890 SSE2 0.1.14 [Direct3D][P.s. 3.0][None][Stretch][1280x720][Nloophack shadow check][Texture Filtering check][Logarithimic Z check][Alpha correction check]

CPU : EErec
VUorec
VU1rec
MTGS
VU SKIP

Speed hack : Use 2x cycle Rate

i need to update some ?
It's ok?
I have to use ZeroGs 0.97.1 or Gsdx 0.1.14?

Sponsored links

Using GSdx is recomended, you probably have to check "native" in GSdx and probably need to use some more speedhacks, also you have a weak CPU so you should get the latest beta for extra speed. But anyway what games are you trying to play? with your current specs not many games will work very good.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-15-2009, 08:18 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Using GSdx is recomended, you probably have to check "native" in GSdx and probably need to use some more speedhacks, also you have a weak CPU so you should get the latest beta for extra speed. But anyway what games are you trying to play? with your current specs not many games will work very good.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

I'm playing Kingdom Hearts II Pal whit AVG FPS @ 50fps.
50 FPS is the max frame rate for PAL games, so you're good.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Ah ok thanks alot Laugh
I use BIOS 1.60 /2001
I need to find a new bios or it's good?
You are only supposed to use the BIOS from your own PS2. If you want a new BIOS, you would need to buy a new PS2. I'm quite sure the BIOS doesn't affect performance anyway, so there's no point.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Ok thanks.
I try to dump a bios from new Ps2 Smile

Thanks.