Newb and Need Help.
hoho, well, the guides for extracting the BIOS are in the stickies, or borrow the ps2 from your friend to play it and try to pass the game in 24 hours =0! (I did that of passing a game within a day with Resident Evil 0 btw, because I didn't have a memory card xD=
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32

Sponsored links

A free fps2bios projected in SVN, although it's still in its infancy.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W
(08-16-2009, 02:18 AM)bikerverde Wrote: Hey. I didn't say I wanted to Pirate nothin'. I just wanted to play a ps2 game I borrowed from a friend only because I do not own a PS2 and I do not wish to own a PS2. The PS2 dosn't even have a lot games I even want to play.. Just the One. If I wanted I probably could have just borrowed my friend's PS2 too. Even if I had a PS2 console it sounds like I need to buy a extra cord to hook it to my computer so I can get the BIOs and all I want to do is just play a single game. I don't care for any of these "extra" features the emulator has.

Some one might want to close this post. After every one started crying about me wanting to "Pirate" I stepped out and bought Silent Hill 4 for my Xbox 360.

Sony can shove it.

Only reason this emulator still exists is because you need to own a ps2 to legally use it. Playing a ps2 game on your pc with an emulator that has no need for this would be illegal, so, yes, you did want to "pirate". Just because you didn't know it was illegal, doesn't make it legal. This is the same with any current gen console (or a console that isnt obsolete yet). Once the console and the games stop selling, then you can discuss using an emulator without a bios.