Newbie here [help!!]
Question 
ExclDont know what to doExcl

Problem 1 : Slow mo graphics & gameplay
okay i configured the pcsxe2, it works fine, but when i load a game it seems to be lagging alot and most games the graphics are really messy,laggy...and it seems to play in slow mo...i thought my graphics card and cpu could handle this... what am i doing wrong ive serched alot and tryed many different things i have alot of plugins ive tryed.. different configs, but nothing seems to work...

Problem 2: Game loading
this is a celdom problem i encountered it with crayzie taxi, crash bandicoot cortex, Madden 11, Manhunt, and some others now what happens is i would load the game normally and it would come up but it would be either a black screen [most games] and not load game, or it would get stuck on the first game loading screen and not enter game.. [crayzie taxi+others],Again downloaded and installed all plugins that were mentioned in posts but still nothing... Please Help!!!

Problem 3: GRAPHICS!!!! CONFIG!!! grrrr...
I cant seem to find the perfect config for my pc...with Nvida GeForce 8600 Gt Graphics Card, Intel Core2 Quad Prossesor,2.40Ghz, and 4 g ram... i was beging to think its my graphics card not properly set up or directx or the pixel shader or what Please let me know what i need or have to do to fix this thanks!!!

PS I know there are threads for this and topics and i should use serch but i did and still could not find anything that works so please Major Props Goes to anyone whom helps me thanks again.. and have a great day!!!
Also if it helps ill take screenshots to show what i mean just let me know.. or video capture footage...so you can further understand..
Graphix:

GS Window:

Speedhacks:

Game Fixes:

Gs:

Vu:

EE/IOP

Sorry for my lack of knowledge of this emulator....NEWBIE AS I SAID!! & since im new i dont know

BTW SORRY BOUT THE PICTURES AGAIN NEWB...lol
Excl CPU STATS: Excl
Windows 7 Ultimate
Nvidia GeForce 8600 Gt
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz
4.0 gig Ram
PCSX2
Playstation 1 & 2
Gamer 4 Life!!!!
playstation = System of choice

Sponsored links

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Screenshots of your graphic problems? Any kind of errors in the program/console log window when your games freeze?

Take in count both your graphics card and CPU are bellow the recommended PC specs for PCSX2 (9600GT and Core 2 @ 3.2GHz). Trying speedhacks and the "Native" option in GSdx might help but still is better if you show us your settings so we can help better.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-03-2011, 09:17 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Screenshots of your graphic problems? Any kind of errors in the program/console log window when your games freeze?

Take in count both your graphics card and CPU are bellow the recommended PC specs for PCSX2 (9600GT and Core 2 @ 3.2GHz). Trying speedhacks and the "Native" option in GSdx might help but still is better if you show us your settings so we can help better.

hey thanks for your fast reply Smile i posted up some of my screenshots of my settings... i will soon get some pictures up of what im experiencing in the game ... i will be putting it up on this post sometime today...What else should i post to help you help me? And as to my comp wow i didnt know it was under the requirments i thought it was at least average.. i understand i cant run some higher memory games such as final fantasy or other games such as that, as well as its not the same as playing the real deal [just want it to not be as laggy].. but its more convienent for me i use my pc alot more than my ps2.. Really just hope there is a way to at least run some games, ive had sucsess with SSX tricky...so far but thats about it...

I thank you again for your help i know im a NEWB and it can get annoying sometime...but i will try to help you understand what problems i am having so you can best help me... Thanks again -fellow PS2 Gamer
Windows 7 Ultimate
Nvidia GeForce 8600 Gt
4.0 gig Ram
PCSX2
Playstation 1 & 2
Gamer 4 Life!!!!
Screenshot in game 1st level of Black [Ps2]

Not sure what it is but everything is just akwardly scary looking and i know thats not how it should be working!!
Windows 7 Ultimate
Nvidia GeForce 8600 Gt
4.0 gig Ram
PCSX2
Playstation 1 & 2
Gamer 4 Life!!!!
Here is what happens when i try to boot up Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex:

Command list:

what i see:

Now here is a working one: Monster Jam
Command list:

What i see...

BTW this game = Pretty sweet!!! works well no glitches really...
Windows 7 Ultimate
Nvidia GeForce 8600 Gt
4.0 gig Ram
PCSX2
Playstation 1 & 2
Gamer 4 Life!!!!
dled iso in screenshot

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go