Newbie need help with settings Please :)
I suppose the best way to start off is by letting you know my system specs. They are as follows:

CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHZ
RAM: 4GB DDR3
Video: 1GB Nividia GTX280

I've only tested God of War 2 thus far with the emu but am unsure how to get the best results. Using any GSDX DirectX 10 video I get ghosting effects during the menu and green garbage graphics in game. Switching to Directx 9 hardware rendering solves the green garbage graphics in game but the ghosting effect is still there. Using software mode resolved the ghosting effects problem but needless to say it's unplayable using those settings.

Basically I was hoping someone could enlighten me as to what settings they use to achieve proper visuals. ie: what video plugin used and what version etc...

Any Help is greatly appreciated. Thank You!!

Sponsored links

I'm not very sure but i think i read that checking Native in GsDX would solve the ghosting effects not so sure about that green fog. But try it anyway.
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
(06-09-2010, 11:16 PM)Gwitz Wrote: I'm not very sure but i think i read that checking Native in GsDX would solve the ghosting effects not so sure about that green fog. But try it anyway.
Clicking native did help with ghosting, thanks for that. Now I just need to figure out why the background graphics are green. View screenshot for what I mean.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yeah try ro check native it some times solve graphical glitches.
[Image: 14400006.gif]

Blink hey am i under surveillance?
The "green garbage graphics" is a common issue.
This thread's about God Of War,you'll probably find the best settings for it there.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-God-of-Wa...s-playable