Newbie question
I know this is a bit of a newb question, but i can't get the emu to run beyond 32 fps, i'm a big fan of console emu's (i do own a ps2 and such, most my consoles are just old an decrepit) so i'm a step beyond a newb to emu's :-D. I've attempted to use the speedhacks and adjust the settings myself but facing failure i've decided to consult the experts, i apologize for my newbness.

So i'm attempting to play megaman x8 on an i3 processor at 2.93 Ghz, 4 Gigs of ram, an nvidia geforce 210 with 1.5 gigs of vram, and windows 7 64-bit Operating System.

The plugins i'm using are as follows:
Binding GS :gsdx-sse2-r4600.dll
Binding PAD :lilypad-r4600.dll
Binding SPU2 :spu2-x-r4600.dll
Binding CDVD :cdvdiso-r4600.dll
Binding USB : USBnull.dll
Binding FW : FWnull.dll
Binding DEV9 LaughEV9null.dll
Almost forgot to say: using the US bios Ver.2.20

i'm actually a bit shocked that my computers having such problems when i can easily run games like Doom 3, Amnesia, and Eve (graphics hogs) on max graphics with no issues.

All help is greatly appreciated, thank you

Sponsored links

it's your video card it's a early-entry classification...best to change it to 260,360,460 models something like that

if that it's a laptop you're stuck at 32fps because CPU and video card laptop is a SOAP(system on a chip)non-removable,non-upgradable.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
good news, you can take this thread down if you'd like, i fixed it. Despite the fact that it's not exactly a powerful card (which i never expected it to be, though the little things a darn trooper ^_^) i'd actually bought the card for it's dual-screening capabilities for my work, ANYWHO! i found out that if i used the Direct 3D9 (hardware) setting on the plugin, with native PS2 resolution, alpha correction, and i make it use fullscreen rather than a window it bumps it up to about 99% game speed, which a very minor modification to a speed hack should fix that....or it's quite possibly just an audio skipping issue (that's how i noticed anyways). thanks for the help anyways ^_^