Newbie stumbling along
Hi guys, apologies in advance if I'm posting in wrong place but Ive been looking for help for a while and I'm going to ask questions Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 related, so please bear with me. Im an 8yr old boy stuck in a mans' body.

Firstly awesome site/emulator/community.

Ive purchased DBZ BT3 and have been enjoying it lots on PSX2 but now my controller fried... guess i overworked it a bit. That would be fine since im playing on the keyboard now, but the game features "power struggles" like 2 beams hitting each other where you have to go crazy with the analog stick...witch i dont have at the moment... so my question is could there be away to get around this using the mouse? coz im really not fast enough on the keyboard.

I know this is a long shot but is there any1 who got around this?
reading this through makes me feel a bit dim, my bad...

Sponsored links

You should be able to configure that with Lilypad, i suggest you have a good look through the configuration guide here http://pcsx2.net/guide.php

Good luck Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-04-2011, 01:18 PM)Shaman Wrote: Hi guys, apologies in advance if I'm posting in wrong place but Ive been looking for help for a while and I'm going to ask questions Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 related, so please bear with me. Im an 8yr old boy stuck in a mans' body.

Firstly awesome site/emulator/community.

Ive purchased DBZ BT3 and have been enjoying it lots on PSX2 but now my controller fried... guess i overworked it a bit. That would be fine since im playing on the keyboard now, but the game features "power struggles" like 2 beams hitting each other where you have to go crazy with the analog stick...witch i dont have at the moment... so my question is could there be away to get around this using the mouse? coz im really not fast enough on the keyboard.

I know this is a long shot but is there any1 who got around this?
reading this through makes me feel a bit dim, my bad...

Do you have any other system controllers? You can use an Xbox 360/ps3 controller with your computer as well if you didn't know that. Or were you using one prior?

Using a mouse for that function in BT3 is probably going to get you owned. I don't think you can be accurate/fast enough with the mouse for the analog spin.