Newer SVN builds
So i know why they removed the number on the driver files in new svn, But with newer builds there is no long way to tell which svn we using other then by the date now which still rather useless cause the svn page dont show the actual date of the build anyway. That or I am missing something. Short of noting every svn build you downloand and keep note of it somes place before deleting the download. There is actual no way see what svn you have anymore that I can find.

Is there way to keep the SVN build number in the title for the emu so it easier to keep track of the build number?

Sponsored links

I think this all happened when Orphis updated his buildbot. Once he gets things sorted out, it should go back to being like it was.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-10-2014, 02:53 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I think this all happened when Orphis updated his buildbot. Once he gets things sorted out, it should go back to being like it was.

oh, so it sorta bug thing? I hope so cause not know what svn could cause issues, specially when posting emulogs for help
Not so much a bug as a misconfiguration. I think.

For instance, if I compile PCSX2 on my machine, all my plugins are R0 and the PCSX2 itself is 1.1.0.r0
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
yep, 1.1.0.r0 is what emu log says for me too. hopefull your right and be shorted out, grats ons mod position, you should see what you can do about have the rules and Faqs and will my pc run pcsx2 stickies be the first thing to pop before allowing people to post (I mean person hits Post button and message pops up did you read these threads FAQ's/Rules/Will my pc run pcsx2) or atlest new ones. not that it would get them to read the stickies anyway
I can't do that, an Admin has to. I did suggest it, but we decided to keep the current way.

I did get rule #2 changed to mention witch hunting specifically though. It now says:

Quote:2. No flaming / harassment of other members. We want to keep our forums civil and friendly. Harassment includes what we call "Witch hunting." Witch hunting is going out of your way in an attempt to get another user to break rule #1. If you have an issue with another user or suspect that they are in violation of a rule, please use the "Report" button located at the bottom right of the post and let the forum staff handle it.
Putting a "read everything first numbnuts" rule in is a waste of time, nobody will ever do it and we will just spend our time closing every thread and handing out warnings.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

True point most people cant be bother to read the helpfull threads/stickies/post in front of there face, much like the countless idiots on ebay/craiglist that ask things already stated. It a though cause I know the dev's and may other people are tried of saying the same thing over and over cause people cant be bothered, some even have copy/paste ready to go too Tongue