Newest Beta's
(08-07-2010, 07:29 PM)w2007v Wrote: well... since none of the official PCSX2 staff puts up new beta's i will do it.

Take note that these versions are not SUPPORTED. I do not take any credit for making this.All credit goes to the pcsx2 Team.
PCSX2 Rev. 3618
can be downloaded here

note: i will update this file every DAY. so keep checking

The PCSX2 staff uploads a beta when its ready for use and free of major bugs or simply when they feel like it, its up to them to decide when they upload a new version to the forum/site, not you.
The third global forum rule states:
There will be no support for modified or unofficial SVN versions of PCSX2, nor any link to unofficial builds.
and unofficial = not compiled by PCSX2 staff so your file will get deleted by a mod soon.
As a side note you should have asked a mod if you're allowed so he can clarify the rules for you before posting any links (though i think the rules are pretty clear but whatever).

L.E:Ack diegochiha beat me to it XD Smile

Sponsored links

Links to unofficial builds are not allowed because nobody can guaratee that it does not contains some dangerous code added, like viruses and such stuff but it is true that beta builds should be updated much more often, once a week would be the best.
AMD Phenom II 550 Black Edition @3.8GHz
4GB DDR2 1066MHz CL5-5-5-15
ASUS Radeon EAH4770 Formula 512MB DDR5
well its too late now all i can do now is scan the file and show you guys that it is not dangerous. p.s thanks for flaming my ass.
just wait until Shadow Lady or Bositman get on the forum, they will have the last word on this.

P.S: I see warnhammer Tongue .
its just pointless updating it too often really,beacuse if you know how to you can compile it yourself and if you not know how to do it,then you should google for it.Besides there is a simple reason,you know how many changes are introduced in a single day? and imagine that the builds where updated and uploaded here in the forums,there will be many people asking "why my game is broken" making a lot of false bug reports beacuse everybody wants to try the latest betas,and thats not good,and it will be harder for the mods to keep control of the forum
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
well i can update it weekly then?
also there is a guide on the googlecode pcsx2 page on how to compile it and it is very usefull, you just need to download some software set up some, well settings Tongue and press the build button and its done.
It does not matter if you update it daily or weekly the rules remain the same. The devs will release a new version when enough progress has been made to warrent a new official release and made sure it is stable enough.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
ok,enough spam people,we cant do anything else about it,we told him already and he know the rules too.Let the mods see this
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
weird...
you read the rules, written with simple words, easy to understand...
apparently, everyone understood except you.
link removed, warned & closed
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go