Newest PCSX2 and USB
Also, I have both the PCSX2 and the ISO on my USB. Would you think transferring the ISO to the Computer will increase the speed at which it runs? Because the FPS never drops below 55 but I think it just reads some hi-res CGI sequences slowly.

Sponsored links

The USB writing speed may be low, but the reading speed is fast enough for PCSX2 I think. In fact I often used ISO on a flash drive before.

I don't know what you mean by "reads some hi-res CGI sequences slowly", but if you encounter low framerate, it is the CPU and GPU performance. If the CGI cutscenes continuously hang and freeze, so it is the flash drive.
Sometimes i get random pings during the gameplay. Any one ever experienced those? Kinda similar to BIOS pings...
Pings? You are using the wrong word probably because that sentence doesn't make sense Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I mean the beeping sounds. They randomly occur during the gameplay. Mostly when im moving around. Imagine the clicks that the PS2 makes, but the beeping version of them.
Are you using SPU2-X v2 or an older version? These beeps should be fixed in that version.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
SPU2-X r4600m 1.4.0.

And I guess its less like beeps, but more like the sound sometimes becomes higher pitched for 1/2 a secons or something like that.
Get official SPU2-X 2.0 from here.