Nintendo Switch Controller Issues
I am currently using the Nightly Version, but I tested on the regular version too and it's happening there.

My wired Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is giving me issues. When in game, my B button (bound to Cross) pauses the emulation, my + button (bound to Start) exits the game, etc. 
The weird thing is that they all perform the functions they should in game. The exception to that is my right stick, which is just not doing anything in game.
The only other usable controller i have is a Wireless Switch Pro Controller, which is having the same issues.
I believe this is an issue with the hotkeys, but i honestly have no clue if that's right.

If you have a solution, please help. I really don't know where to even start with this issue.
Thank you.

Sponsored links

are you using QT or WX version ?
because IIRC, Switch controllers aren't xinput and will need a "converter"
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-27-2022, 10:18 AM)jesalvein Wrote: are you using QT or WX version ?
because IIRC, Switch controllers aren't xinput and will need a "converter"

i'm using QT
And I'm completely new to this stuff, so I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about

Also, for the record i was able to fix the hotkey problem by mapping the hotkeys to different buttons, but I'm still having the problem with the right stick.
(06-27-2022, 10:13 PM)Kawnir42 Wrote: i'm using QT
And I'm completely new to this stuff, so I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about

I think he was talking about something like this maybe?:
https://www.amazon.com/8Bitdo-Raspberry-...516&sr=8-4

^^ This is the brand I use. It's an adapter to make your Switch Pro Controller(wired or wireless) work like a standard Xbox controller on the PC more or less - the Switch controller still lacks pressure sensitivity on the triggers, but that's doesn't matter most of the time.

It also works with other controllers and platforms, but I got it specifically for Switch Pro and PC and it works great. Only downside is it feels very cheap and fragile but if you keep it plugged in your PC, that won't matter much.