No Interlacing Not Working
use MTVU on that wipeout fushion thing since you have comet lake cpu

gt3 patches and codes are all common in SLUS....PBPX has nothing but saves are interchangable on SLUS and PBPX
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

Sponsored links

(02-13-2021, 11:43 AM)smartstrike Wrote: gt3 patches and codes are all common in SLUS....PBUX has nothing but saves are interchangable on SLUS and PBUX

So that means the no interlace cheat should work on my copy of the game?

[Full Edit]
Quote:smartstrike

use MTVU on that wipeout fushion thing since you have comet lake cpu
Already did. I'm still getting slowdowns especially in parts of Florion Heights.
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\PBPX_955.03;1
^
^
^
just checked your log you gt3 version is PBPX...patches will not applied as jesal pin-pointed out that the patches is not applied.
sorry patches will not work on your current gt3's game ID
i figured it out why it need this "no interlaced patch" Vs. interlacing(auto) in gsdx settings

1.if interlaced is off in gsdx settings the screen will shaked and when i apply that patch the shaked is gone and the picture is sharper and all billboards on all race track is sharpened as well.
2.if interlaced is in (auto)in gsdx and patches is not applied....there is no shaking but picture is not sharper and all billboards is not quite as it looks.

is that the scanario above right??
(02-13-2021, 12:38 PM)smartstrike Wrote: i figured it out why it need this "no interlaced patch" Vs. interlacing(auto) in gsdx settings

1.if interlaced is off in gsdx settings the screen will shaked and when i apply that patch the shaked is gone and the picture is sharper and all billboards on all race track is sharpened as well.
2.if interlaced is in (auto)in gsdx and patches is not applied....there is no shaking but picture is not sharper and all billboards is not quite as it looks.

is that the scanario above right??

Pretty much. So if I'm going to use a deinterlace patch/cheat on a game, the Deinterlace on the video plugin has to be turned off.
(02-13-2021, 12:02 PM)Kholdstare Wrote: So that means the no interlace cheat should work on my copy of the game?

No it won't. Since the game's executable inside have been recompiled, so the memory address got shifted and some memory values is different (Despite the file dates of both of the executable versions is the same). In other words, the codes would have to be ported over to get it to work with your version.
But, you can try to rename the pnach with your version's CRC, however I bet the game would crash with TLB miss error though, by the reasons above.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(02-13-2021, 01:26 PM)BloodRaynare Wrote: No it won't. Since the game's executable inside have been recompiled, so the memory address got shifted and some memory values is different (Despite the file dates of both of the executable versions is the same). In other words, the codes would have to be ported over to get it to work with your version.
But, you can try to rename the pnach with your version's CRC, however I bet the game would crash with TLB miss error though, by the reasons above.

Alright then, I've got a standalone copy of the game so I'll report back.
@khold

heres my video i recorded see if there is differences:

without interlaced patch but gsdx's interlaced is in(auto):
https://youtu.be/z3A9_UEvhOc

interlaced patch is applied,GSdx's interlacing is (off):
https://youtu.be/3TJlGP-w1o4
(02-13-2021, 02:21 PM)smartstrike Wrote: @khold

heres my video i recorded see if there is differences:

without interlaced patch but gsdx's interlaced is in(auto):
https://youtu.be/z3A9_UEvhOc

interlaced patch is applied,GSdx's interlacing is (off):
https://youtu.be/3TJlGP-w1o4

I can definitely see the difference. The one with the interlace patch is noticeably sharper. Anyway, I got the proper version now and the interlace cheat works.
(02-13-2021, 04:44 AM)Kholdstare Wrote: Hey guys,

So I'm trying to get WipEout Fusion and Gran Turismo 3 to look good on my gaming laptop and I'm having an issue with trying to get the "No Interlacing" cheat to work. The games still shakes even with the cheat in place. I got the code here: "https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-No-interlacing-codes"

Here's what I did in sequential order:
1. I downloaded the cheat and installed it to the "cheats" folder in "\Documents\PCSX2\cheats"
2. I opened up PCSX2 and turned off deinterlacing in my video plugin
3. I opened "System" and made sure that "Enable Cheats" is on before launching the game

But despite all that, the Wipeout still shakes at times and Gran Turismo still looks blurry. At this point, I'm getting stumped. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Here's my PC specs just in case:
CPU: Intel Core i7-10750H
Memory: 32GB DDR4-2933
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Max-Q

If GT3 is anything like GT4 it contains multiple ELF files,
CORE.GT4 contains a ELF file that's zipped with Gunzip? you can see part of the ELF header.