No Mini-Map Doors Digital Devil Saga PS2DVD NTSC-USA
Please keep in mind I just started playing.  Although the PCSX2 Wiki lists "lack of information in the mini map" as fixed, but door symbols seem to disappear and reappear throughout certain locations.  It is immediately noticeable in the north/south passage of the first area.  I have a video of the bug, but it won't let me post it.  Even though it says "Attachments
Your allocated attachment usage quota is Unlimited", a pop-up says "You can upload a maximum of 8.39 bytes at once." 

I have a Intel Core i9-9900KS processor, my GSdx is AVX2, a single GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB card, my renderer is OpenGL hardware, and I am using Allow 8-bit, Large Framebuffer, 3x Native res, Anisotropic Filtering x16, and I manually enabled Hardware hacks and disable depth emulation.  Other than that, I am using the "Safe" preset.  However, the workaround of DATE Accuracy Full (Slow) appears to fix, for now.

Sponsored links

Can someone please tell me if this is normal or if I am doing something wrong?
I played this game without problem with pcsx2 v1.6 or v1.50 (can't remember) using default setting.
I'm having the same issue. Were you able to find a fix for this OP?
(10-24-2021, 05:55 PM)rafa507 Wrote: I'm having the same issue. Were you able to find a fix for this OP?

Other than making DATE Accuracy Full (Slow), no solution.  The PCSX2 Wiki Entry says to try that or change to a software renderer, and considering my gpu, this seems less cumbersome.  Of course, the wiki also says this bug was fixed, so... I do not know if I am missing something myself.
may be fixed in latest dev builds
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go