No Video Adapter Option
And the problem persist?yet?

Sponsored links

(01-18-2014, 07:56 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: That pops up the first time you set GSDX on new install its bug, after you setup then go back in to setup for GSDX it should show the correct GSDX config panel

I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say.

Are you saying after I set up the GSDX i need to go back to the same setup and it should show the adapter?
Have you installed the new SVN over the old one?
The console is showing that it still uses the old plugins (r5350) instead of the new ones.
Go to Config-> Plugin/BIOS Selector and see if you can change them to the new ones, also use the SSE 4.1 version of GSDX, shold be faster.
(01-18-2014, 08:00 AM)InstallGentoo Wrote: I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say.

Are you saying after I set up the GSDX i need to go back to the same setup and it should show the adapter?

PEBKAC

1.Delete the whole pcsx2 directory( mean everything plugins/ini ,etc) leave the memcard dir if you have saved game at all
2.Redownload the svn start a new. DO NOT INSTALL NEWER SVN OVER OLDER ONES IN SAME DIRECTORY(hence first step is delete PCSX2 Directory) as you will windup in multiple .exe and plugins ( which what cause the issue to begin with)
3. Pay attention to the build number for the SVN and PLUGIN

That picture you showed is what the config for GSDX look like the FIRST time you go in it, every time you go in it after that it should only show "adapter" "renderer" "Interlace". If those arnt showing up AFTER first time you open and close GSDX config on new install. Something would have to be really screw up on your end cause this exactly have GSDX works first time it start short of your using wrong plugin to verison to being with.
(01-18-2014, 08:15 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: PEBKAC

1.Delete the whole pcsx2 directory( mean everything plugins/ini ,etc) leave the memcard dir if you have saved game at all
2.Redownload the svn start a new. DO NOT INSTALL NEWER SVN OVER OLDER ONES IN SAME DIRECTORY(hence first step is delete PCSX2 Directory) as you will windup in multiple .exe and plugins ( which what cause the issue to begin with)
3. Pay attention to the build number for the SVN and PLUGIN

That picture you showed is what the config for GSDX look like the FIRST time you go in it, every time you go in it after that it should only show "adapter" "renderer" "Interlace". If those arnt showing up AFTER first time you open and close GSDX config on new install. Something would have to be really screw up on your end cause this exactly have GSDX works first time it start short of your using wrong plugin to verison to being with.

Got it working, it must of been what I was doing when I replaced the SVNs in the same directory. My mistake.

Thank you so much.