No Weapon In GOW2
after i save my game in

[Image: sv1i82.jpg]

here i dnt see any weapon and i not able to use Athena sword it just fist fighting but i can hear the sword sound but no effect. i cant brk this wall or kill enemy. how to fix it thank you....

Sponsored links

In which part of the game is that? I just started it and I'm at the "temple of lahkesis". If it's near this location I will probably get to it tomorrow and will be able to help you out. Use this: http://faqs.ign.com/articles/772/772645p1.html
if you don't know what's the name of your current position. It took me some time to find mine, but it's a navigator, though.
Tongue Skype: lucasboy_k // If you need me, just write to me, tell me who you are and I'll do what I can to help you Wink
after save here,

http://guides.ign.com/guides/811719/page_17.html

btw is ur save game working? im using save state...
Well I'm just one save behind you. And I'm surprised they've fixed the save state option in the new builds, the last time I tried it was on 0.9.6 and I was really bad, black screen, damage of the mem. card and etc. so I'm keeping myself from using it. I use only the saves that are in-game. If you cant use them, than not having weapn is your last problem. What's your build and what plugins do you use?
Tongue Skype: lucasboy_k // If you need me, just write to me, tell me who you are and I'll do what I can to help you Wink
r1888 and using latest plugins of 11th march 2010....

here is a screenshot...

[Image: yh4k6.jpg]

btw is ur god of war 2 dvd dvd5 or dvd9?

im using platinum version...

3.96GB
Mine is DVD5, but something else is on my mind. I'm using the r2802 release and Europe bios v2.
As far as I know God of War 2 is DVD-9 only (well except for the PS3 version Tongue), so you're probably using a pirated/modded thing and it could be causing all your problems.

As our rules state you cannot expect any further support here.
Closed/Warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64