No cheat / patch found
Hey all, I've recently decided to grab the latest nightly version after struggling with 1.4.0 for a long time. 
The issue I'm running into is 1.4.0 detects and uses the .pnach file but the latest nightly version does not and I'm confused as to why it doesn't... 

I made sure the folder is correct and checking the folder section it leads me to the empty cheats folder which I then copied the file to but still nothing.
The code for it is 4437F4B1 double checked from the log as well but still no good.

Game is Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia
--
I'll attach the pnach file I'm using which I didn't change (it works on the 1.4.0 version of the emulator, but not the latest nightly)

.pnach   4437F4B1.pnach (Size: 7,19 KB / Downloads: 123)

And this is the message I get from the log:

Lastly, the folder path:

What am I doing wrong here, how do I get it to work? Any help is appreciated, please & thank you

Sponsored links

(01-12-2023, 10:27 PM)CorruptedData Wrote: Hey all, I've recently decided to grab the latest nightly version after struggling with 1.4.0 for a long time. 
The issue I'm running into is 1.4.0 detects and uses the .pnach file but the latest nightly version does not and I'm confused as to why it doesn't... 

I made sure the folder is correct and checking the folder section it leads me to the empty cheats folder which I then copied the file to but still nothing.
The code for it is 4437F4B1 double checked from the log as well but still no good.

Game is Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia
--
I'll attach the pnach file I'm using which I didn't change (it works on the 1.4.0 version of the emulator, but not the latest nightly)

And this is the message I get from the log:

Lastly, the folder path:

What am I doing wrong here, how do I get it to work? Any help is appreciated, please & thank you

Many of the Codes have been commented out and wrongly commented out with preceding one /- or three ///-Signs.
Normally to comment out with two //-Signs.Maybe that's the Reason.But if you want to use the Codes you have to
delete the two //-Signs preceding the Word patch.
Is Settings=>Emulation=>Enable Cheats enabled?
I can get the same message if the option is not enabled
(01-13-2023, 12:00 AM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Many of the Codes have been commented out and wrongly commented out with preceding one /- or three ///-Signs.
Normally to comment out with two //-Signs.Maybe that's the Reason.But if you want to use the Codes you have to
delete the two //-Signs preceding the Word patch.

Yeah it's on purpose to not break the game, the problem was the file not being detected as a whole.

(01-13-2023, 12:10 AM)vsub Wrote: Is Settings=>Emulation=>Enable Cheats enabled?
I can get the same message if the option is not enabled
I can't believe this slipped my mind, found it and now it's working. Was way too used to the 2016 version that I assumed the "reload" option was the only one.

Thank you kindly