No cutscenes in Midnight Club 3
Hello! Today i installed again the latest PCSX2 Nightly version and ran again my Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition Remix with some new patches and it got no cutscenes, i tried back in the normal PCX2 Version 1.6 and it have all the cutscenes working, searched for a few solutions before posting here and got no success.

Patches im using:

- Widescreen hack/fix
- 60 FPS Patch
- High Res Textures by Blackhand

Also im running in the Nightly version at 300% overclock so the patch can work, thanks in advance  Biggrin

Sponsored links

Try to disable one of the patches to see if it was the problem.
Also while you disable them, restore the emulator's CPU clock back to 100% as well.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(10-22-2023, 06:51 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Try to disable one of the patches to see if it was the problem.
Also while you disable them, restore the emulator's CPU clock back to 100% as well.

Did it and didnt work Sad , also tried to run the game with software renderer too and the cutscenes didnt work too, idk if its something about this PCSX2 version or something i did wrong
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-22-2023, 10:59 AM)mrfsho Wrote: Did it and didnt work Sad , also tried to run the game with software renderer too and the cutscenes didnt work too, idk if its something about this PCSX2 version or something i did wrong

MC3 Remix is a DVD9/Dual Layer game and IIRC the game's cutscene (which is videos AFAIK) are stored in the second layer so if your dump is missing that second layer then it will never load them and skips right to menu or gameplay.
You have to dump your ISO with both layers intact. The size of the correctly dumped ISO should be around 8GB.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]