No game starting up
I was able to get this damaging the image in a certain way with hex editor.
Zpon what did you use to create the image...ImgBurn or something else?

Sponsored links

(02-24-2016, 05:51 PM)vsub Wrote: I was able to get this damaging the image in a certain way with hex editor.
Zpon what did you use to create the image...ImgBurn or something else?

Yes I did CDVD -> Iso selector -> browse and picked the iso.
I did use imgburn on my old computer when I made this iso and the others although I don't have this problem on my old computer but that computer can't run the games above 40 fps ... Think I should just download them online somewhere? This is so annoying xD
(02-24-2016, 11:08 PM)Zpon Wrote: Yes I did CDVD -> Iso selector -> browse and picked the iso.
I did use imgburn on my old computer when I made this iso and the others although I don't have this problem on my old computer but that computer can't run the games above 40 fps ... Think I should just download them online somewhere? This is so annoying xD

Nope, it would be against our forum rules.
Maybe remake your Iso from DVD ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The problem is I don't have a cd player in my new computer and I don't have my old one anymore. So I guess I'm just stuck with trying to fix the problem at hand
get a external usb dvd read/writer there are dirt cheap these days
Extract this archive in the exact same place where your other games are and try to run the iso(called Test)the same way you try to run your games.

If you get the same problem,then your games are fine but something is preventing you to load them(maybe UAC...try running as admin)
If it runs fine,then your images are damaged

You are supposed to see this if it works fine

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   Test.rar (Size: 382,85 KB / Downloads: 166)