No interlacing codes
(11-12-2019, 05:50 AM)Arethien Wrote: Put the .pnach file in “cheats folder”, which is found inside your PCSX2 emulator folder. Make sure it is for your region version of a game, American or European.

Then “Enable Cheats” in emulator “system settings”. Check mark will appear.

In “GSdx Settings” set interlacing to none.

Done.
I did all of what you said, in the log it says it loaded the cheat but the game looks as blur as before. I'm playing Jak and Daxter the precursor legacy ntsc (I have checked the CRC code and it's the same as the cheat)

Thank you so much btw

Sponsored links

(11-12-2019, 01:39 PM)leyo96 Wrote: I did all of what you said, in the log it says it loaded the cheat but the game looks as blur as before. I'm playing Jak and Daxter the precursor legacy ntsc (I have checked the CRC code and it's the same as the cheat)

Thank you so much btw

So maybe it's not interlacing which causes this blurriness. I've seen that masterotaku responded to this issue and you've read his response. Try what he said.

Search and disable it in skipdraw setting or try that 3D Vision Fix program he mentioned here.

I don't plan on playing Jak and Daxter on PCSX2 so I can't offer you any other workarounds.
(11-12-2019, 02:52 PM)Arethien Wrote: So maybe it's not interlacing which causes this blurriness. I've seen that masterotaku responded to this issue and you've read his response. Try what he said.

Search and disable it in skipdraw setting or try that 3D Vision Fix program he mentioned here.

I don't plan on playing Jak and Daxter on PCSX2 so I can't offer you any other workarounds.
I there any guide for the 3D vison fix? I tried Skipdraw settings from 140 to 160 but nothing fixed it and it's so slow to change value, close gdsx, try, open it again, change etc.

Still thank you!
Can someone create one for the following games
Shadows Hearts
Shadow Hearts 2
Legaia 2
Suikoden 3
Suikoden 4
And Suikoden 5

I would appreciate it i cannot figure out how to do this.
Captain Tsubasa SLPS_256.91 Game CRC = 0x2CF3EFF3

display the backbuffer @10E0 reg 12000090 for a much cleaner image

Attached Files
.pnach   2CF3EFF3.pnach (Size: 37 bytes / Downloads: 643)
Zombie Hunters 2 SLES_545.69 Game CRC = 0x07608CA2

no shaking

Attached Files
.pnach   07608CA2.pnach (Size: 37 bytes / Downloads: 322)
Figured i'd repost this here regarding the Jak 1 blur, a workaround was reported on github. In the GSDX HW Hacks menu, you can set the Texture Offsets Y value to 200.

The blur is an intentional effect related to something called "depth cue", but it doesn't end up looking good at high resolutions. Jak 1 has a debug menu with an option to disable the effect outright (without using the Texture Offset hack). I believe a special build of PCSX2 is required to access this menu however.
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/3095

Since it's a setting that can be disabled in the game's debug menu, I would bet it's also possible to create a cheat that disables it as well via the same means. Though I don't have the knowledge of how to do this myself.
System- Custom Build
CPU- Intel Core i5 4670K @4.2ghz
Memory- 8GB DDR3
Video Card- EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
OS- Windows 10 Pro x64
Legaia 2: Duel Saga SLUS_204.14 Game CRC = 0xF2EEC598

no shaking 3d gfx
no shaking 2d gfx
no blur

Attached Files
.pnach   F2EEC598.pnach (Size: 115 bytes / Downloads: 614)
pcsx480p60, are you making these yourself? 

This thread doesn't get new no interlacing codes often. Few people asked about further explanation of how to make them. Could you maybe try to explain it here for them? 

Member who made this thread and a person who seemingly took over after that seems to be really busy, so new game requests are just pending here. I've been extremely lucky and got my requested game codes few months ago. I have an enormous game list to play, so I start a lot of them at once and still haven't finished the ones I've got codes here... but after that I bought one more PS2 game, which may need no interlacing code.

So, um, if anyone finds some free time to check it out I would like to request this one too. No hurry though, I'll just leave it here.
(PS. I play mainly NTSC J versions, so I would appreciate more codes for them.)

Shinobido Imashime SLPM 66091 NTSC J CRC: 84A6677
(11-13-2019, 06:20 PM)Arethien Wrote: pcsx480p60, are you making these yourself? 

This thread doesn't get new no interlacing codes often. Few people asked about further explanation of how to make them. Could you maybe try to explain it here for them? 

Member who made this thread and a person who seemingly took over after that seems to be really busy, so new game requests are just pending here. I've been extremely lucky and got my requested game codes few months ago. I have an enormous game list to play, so I start a lot of them at once and still haven't finished the ones I've got codes here... but after that I bought one more PS2 game, which may need no interlacing code.

So, um, if anyone finds some free time to check it out I would like to request this one too. No hurry though, I'll just leave it here.
(PS. I play mainly NTSC J versions, so I would appreciate more codes for them.)

Shinobido Imashime SLPM 66091 NTSC J CRC: 84A6677

shinobido does not shake other than the two company logos at boot up, no need for code
the game runs at 30fps so I posted a 60fps code in the relevant thread

I don't have new info compared to what was already shared