No interlacing codes
Hi Everyone!!

Forgive me if this post is a bit off topic. I wanted to submit you a request for hex edit (or better, memory edit) the resolution of TimeSplitters 2 & 3 (NTSC-U) to make them 640x448 instead of 512x448. I need this kind of codes to play these games with the clean picture of 480p ("HDTV player") coupled with 16/9.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

(06-13-2020, 04:15 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: With all of these patches... Is there any interest in integration into PCSX2 like the widescreen hacks?

This would be great!
Please Tengai no interleacing
I have a request,
Silent Hill 4: The Room (CRC = 3919136D)

Thanks Smile
(07-11-2020, 08:03 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: *No interleacing codes + Progressive scan enabled (some codes can be disabled see pnach notes)

Rumble Fish (JAPAN) SLPM_659.19;1) Game CRC = 05D69945
-Sharp Framebuffer + No interleacing + extended to 640x480p + progressive scan

Kamen Rider Climax heroes (JAPAN) SLPS_259.44;1) Game CRC = 746B14AB
-No interleacing + progressive scan

Dynasty warriors gundam 2 (UNDUB) SLUS_218.73;1) Game CRC = BFB3AEBD
-Framebuffer (Main Menus only) + No interleacing + progressive scan
*UNPATCH / CLEAN ISO dump game untested, may work, change .pnach file name to BFB1109F.pnach for test

Akira Psycho ball (JAPAN) SLPS_201.50;1) Game CRC = EE4AA14C
-No interleacing + progressive scan

Bloody Roar 3 (JAPAN) (v2.01) SLPM_620.55;1) Game CRC = 64328775
-No interleacing + progressive scan + widescreen

Hey I was having an argue with someone some months ago about Progressive Scan In Pcsx2 
He said that progressive scan hacks are useless in PCSX2 and No interlacing code are enough 
Can you explain to me why he was wrong
+
I was making some progressive scan hacks my self but i always was stuck In changing the frame buffer highet. 
can you teach me how to hack the frame buffer?
I think that someone might be right, I've never seen progressive actually do anything in PCSX2. (Not an expert on this). On a real PS2 with component cables, I imagine they'd do stuff.
The deinterlacing codes in this topic fixed messed up interlacing effects which cause shaking, blur, ghosted images, etc.
(07-21-2020, 11:57 AM)Devina Wrote: I think that someone might be right, I've never seen progressive actually do anything in PCSX2. (Not an expert on this). On a real PS2 with component cables, I imagine they'd do stuff.
The deinterlacing codes in this topic fixed messed up interlacing effects which cause shaking, blur, ghosted images, etc.
Thanks
Request:
SMT Digital Devil Saga 1,2 and SMT Nocturne motion blur/deinterlace codes.

We recently removed them from the aggressive CRC hacks, because they were really nasty ones, here's the changelog: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/b0...dc3a0288c7

If some of you experts could make some pnaches simulating the same behavior (without causing random crashes and such Tongue) it would be great Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Request:
Shadow of Rome PAL pls Happy
(07-23-2020, 12:11 PM)Bositman Wrote: Request:
SMT Digital Devil Saga 1,2 and SMT Nocturne motion blur/deinterlace codes.

We recently removed them from the aggressive CRC hacks, because they were really nasty ones, here's the changelog: https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/b0...dc3a0288c7

If some of you experts could make some pnaches simulating the same behavior (without causing random crashes and such Tongue) it would be great Smile

There are already no interlacing hacks for SMT games, I even made the no interlacing hacks for Raidou Kuzunoha

The problem is the ugly motion blur filter for Nocturne and DDS

Now someone published a Patch on the wiki page of Nocturne that supposed to remove it
But from my testing it does nothing 

patch=0,EE,0012AC08,word,03E00008

Any way a good start for making this hack will be to tell us How the hack worked 

Does it nop some command or something else?