No interlacing codes
Hey man. I want to thank you again for the Ace Combat 0 Code. It's been fantastic and I noticed something interesting. Ace Combat 4 and 0 suffer from no drawbacks. Only Ace Combat 5 suffers from a few problems. The FMVs in Ace Combat 5, suffers from severe reduction in framerate. They go from 60 fps, to 24 fps. Whats more, software mode becomes completely scrambled. I noticed there are only 2 interlacing fix codes for AC5 unlike AC4 and AC0. Could the no interlacing codes for AC5 be incomplete? I'm just wondering since neither AC4 nor AC0 suffers from this.

Sponsored links

Rocky [SLUS 20559] (U)

This game suffers from very disturbing interlacing during the fights and this patch really helps.

Attached Files
.zip   Rocky [SLUS 20559] (U).zip (Size: 288 bytes / Downloads: 953)
@prafull game added to the list

@AeroAceX01 the MGS series on PS2 are full frame games, they do not "shake"

@tabnk I posted a code

@KazoWAR, I don't understand, do you need a new code?

@AkaD, i tried to make a code, but i could stop the shaking only for the 3D graphics, the hud and menus are still shaking, if you still want it this way I can upload a pnach

@RadiantYeti I modified the AC5 code
@Anonanon, totally missed your post, sorry, I posted a code for Champions of Norrath, I will try one for Champions: Return to Arms too
(01-23-2019, 10:22 PM)asasega Wrote: @AeroAceX01 the MGS series on PS2 are full frame games, they do not "shake"

@tabnk I posted a code

@KazoWAR, I don't understand, do you need a new code?

@AkaD, i tried to make a code, but i could stop the shaking only for the 3D graphics, the hud and menus are still shaking, if you still want it this way I can upload a pnach

@RadiantYeti I modified the AC5 code

That additional code fixed the low framerate for the FMVs. Thank you very much ^_^. All the games are practically perfect now, thanks to you.
Could you make a no interlace code for smt3 lucifer's call?
Hey, i'd appreciate if we could have a no interlace code for Gregory Horror Show (PAL version, not NTSC-J).
Mind doing that?
@ameppe, @Zack-silvia codes were posted
Would it be possible for you to make a no interlacing code for Drakengard (SLUS_207.32) if you have time?
Here's one for Tales of Destiny [Director's Cut] [8409FD51]

Code:
patch=1,EE,201A7054,word,00000000
patch=1,EE,201A70DC,word,00000000

It's impressive that such a small change works so well. Excellent @asasega.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]