No interlacing codes
(05-28-2020, 07:41 PM)rb2k5 Wrote: Does anyone have a no-interlace patch for the PAL version of Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec? (SCES-50294)
Try using search thread below for games already be done; here code for that version https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-No-inter...#pid604332

Sponsored links

(05-28-2020, 09:57 PM)felixthecat1970 Wrote: Try using search thread below for games already be done; here code for that version https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-No-inter...#pid604332
Thanks Felix! Don't know how I missed this.
Now looks as good as I remember it!
These patches really give PCSX2 a new lease of life.
Why do some interlaced PS2 games look just fine without any progressive mode hacks or deintelacing in PCSX2? One that comes to mind is Dark Cloud 2 (SCUS 97213, CRC = 0x1DF41F33)
Request
Radiata Stories - SLPM 65800
Currently a $450 bounty out for Armored Core Last Raven to the first pnach that disables interlacing and removes blur.
It has some pretty heavy and intrusive post processing. No matter what settings or resolution it is always a blurry pixelated mess.

First to clean up the image to razor sharp just like the previous games in the series running on PCSX2 gets the bounty.

Cheers!
*Snip*
Request:

Genji (PAL-M6) (SCES-53328)
*Snip*
(06-03-2020, 01:50 AM)Dksidez Wrote: Request:

Genji (PAL-M6) (SCES-53328)

Genji SCES-53328

Attached Files
.pnach   FADEBC45.pnach (Size: 80 bytes / Downloads: 362)
PsxFan107 that patch is making the game run at about half speed for me. And by that I should specify it's running at 100% speed according to the speed indicator, but it's clearly about half of the correct speed. Disabling the framelimiter bumps it up to about 315% which is too fast. Visually it's a huge improvement, but there's something weird going on there.

EDIT: It's the De-Interlace line specifically that's causing the issue. Commenting it out makes it run normally again.