No more Orphis builds?
I've noticed a number of commits that have been made in the last week but the Orphis buildbot seems to have stopped on the 23rd of March. Anyone else notice this or perhaps have any information?

I would build them myself save for the following reasons:

I've never used VS before
Most of my dev work dabbles in Java, Android and Linux (not helpful much)
The howto wiki is woefully outdated and seems to have come under user scrutiny as to it's accuracy at present.

Just a curiosity, I don't mean to start a fuss, I'm new and simply asking.

Sponsored links

It's because of this: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-sou...hes-to-Git

The builds will resume when Orphis has updated his bot to match that. Until then we just have to compile for ourselves or use the last available build from there.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I was aware of the switch, but it just didn't register. Would anyone happen to have a newer build floating around? Is it rude to ask that?
i've sent you a private message
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
(04-02-2014, 07:52 AM)jpaulwaite Wrote: Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I was aware of the switch, but it just didn't register. Would anyone happen to have a newer build floating around? Is it rude to ask that?

It's not, as long as you don't ask support for it. support is only provided for the builds compiled by pcsx2 team Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thank you both. I rarely need support, if I can't tinker the issues out of a game, I just play something else. I've been using pcsx2 for a few years now, the team makes consistent progress, so I'm sure they'll work most kinks out in time without me griping. I just like to stay up to date. My poor android hasn't had the same OS build for more than a few days since I got it.