No new games will work
And when I say "work," I mean the screen is flickering from the start, the audio will play, but from the opening menu on the screen will either be all black, flickering, or distorted.

The thing is, this only happens with new games that I load. I've played several games in the past, and they all still work normally. I haven't changed anything in my setup, but even if I did, it seems to me like it would affect the old games, too, right? The new games aren't any more intensive than the old ones, either. What could have happened?

Sponsored links

Could you list these 'new games'?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Im having the same problem but not only with new games,also with old games.
This are the games im unable to play.
Simple 2000 Series Vol 88 The Mini Bijo Keisatsu (only work at the intro after that black screen)
Dragon Ball Z 3 (Doesnt work only appears a red screen it didnt wok in any version)
Shinseiki Evangelion Orchestra (Only work in the first battle after that appears a black screen,it works perfectly on 0.9.6)
Shinseiki Evangelion Jo (Flickering it work perfect in 0.9.6)
Simple 2000 Series Vol 63 (Flickering Screen)
Simple 2000 Series Ultimate Vol 15 ( It doesnt work in any version)

Well im having serious problems with almost all my games specially with the simple series games and i want to know the emulator is only for the american games because i have noted that almost all the time the american releases works but the japan release doesnt work.
Sadly, the devs need to get the games to test them.
Since most of the dev team is European/american, the games they own are from the same regions...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-29-2012, 10:41 AM)Tabris666 Wrote: Im having the same problem but not only with new games,also with old games.
This are the games im unable to play.
Simple 2000 Series Vol 88 The Mini Bijo Keisatsu (only work at the intro after that black screen)
Dragon Ball Z 3 (Doesnt work only appears a red screen it didnt wok in any version)
Shinseiki Evangelion Orchestra (Only work in the first battle after that appears a black screen,it works perfectly on 0.9.6)
Shinseiki Evangelion Jo (Flickering it work perfect in 0.9.6)
Simple 2000 Series Vol 63 (Flickering Screen)
Simple 2000 Series Ultimate Vol 15 ( It doesnt work in any version)

Well im having serious problems with almost all my games specially with the simple series games and i want to know the emulator is only for the american games because i have noted that almost all the time the american releases works but the japan release doesnt work.

All Dragonball games are known to be working perfectly, so you are doing something wrong at least for that. I also just checked our compatibility list and all the Simple series games are listed as playalbe... Other than that, do NOT hijack other people's thread with your problem, make a new thread instead.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Well I just ended up using speedhacks with the frame limiter to get them to run properly. The games were Magna Carta, FFXII IZJS, and Stella Deus. I guess it must have been some kind of coincidence that those three weren't working.