No proper Code Support
Why doesn't it have proper code support? It's very annoying having to convert codes to RAW, only to find out they don't even work and I get someone telling me I did it wrong and that it's not even in RAW!

It's a huge hassle and even though I have a proper PS2, there are some things I can't do on it, like pause cutscenes and keep it running on pause mode.

What's more, is I tried to use my AR disc, but it just freezes at the Datel Logo once I've swapped discs.

Sponsored links

what did you use to convert the codes?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Omniconvert 1.1.1
Do paste the codes. Chances are you're doing it wrong Tongue2
That's my point! How am I doing it wrong?! All I do is select the code type and then select the RAW version. It doesn't seem that hard and no-one ever gives me any advice.
That's for the output.
What did you choose for the input?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
I usually use AR MAX, so I pick that for Input and I pick AR MAX RAW for Output. If I'm using GameShark, then I pick the right version for input and output.
(06-04-2014, 03:31 AM)Blob55 Wrote: I usually use AR MAX, so I pick that for Input and I pick AR MAX RAW for Output.

Now this here's the problem.
Why did you choose ARMAX RAW?
Choose Unencrypted - Standard.

Quote:If I'm using GameShark, then I pick the right version for input and output.

Lol and that's your problem again.

Always put Standard on output.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(06-04-2014, 03:41 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: Now this here's the problem.
Why did you choose ARMAX RAW?
Choose Unencrypted - Standard.

Lol and that's your problem again.

Always put Standard on output.

The problem with Standard output, is some codes it won't convert, like the P1 and P2 codes you get for some fighting games.
What are the codes that you're trying to convert?

Quote:The problem with Standard output

What exactly is the problem?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]