No rumble?
Hi @ all,

I got these two adapters and they work just fine, but no matter what I do I cannot get rumble feature to work. 

[Image: img_4213ppu32.jpg]

Why is that?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Best wishes!

Sponsored links

Did you try clicking "Big Motor" and "Small Motor" buttons in lilypad configuration?

If you did and it still doesn't work, it's very possible the adapter's driver isn't passing on rumble information to the controller. Nothing you can do if that's the case.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I'm not sure any of the PS2 to USB controller adapters support rumble/DualShock.
(08-23-2016, 05:11 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Did you try clicking "Big Motor" and "Small Motor" buttons in lilypad configuration?

If you did and it still doesn't work, it's very possible the adapter's driver isn't passing on rumble information to the controller. Nothing you can do if that's the case.

I click here[Image: pcsx2n2uim.png]

and then I tried the big/small motor on TEST, but nothing happened Sad

I do not have any additional drivers. the adapters are recognized directly through windows 7.
well I know my Logitech wireless rumblepad 2 dont support rumble even if correct LGS is installed, and even if pcsx2 is configure to do so according to windows 10 rumble works according to is own tests IF i install correct LGS but even then i never really seen it work even in pc games.

I not something I miss and when ps4 came out with rumble support, I thought I would miss but soon as i saw the battery life on ds4 controler i didnt miss it, these days i turn it off when use my ps2/ps3/ps4