No settings changes help to increase FPS
I'm writing it on the line between hopeless sadness and frustration.
Before I jump into explaining my problem, here are my laptop spec:

Processor: Intel Core i7-4710HQ with 2.50GHz and a possible boost up to 3.5GHz
Graphic cards: Intel HD Graphics 4600 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M

Now I know that PC games and games, emulated with PCSX2 are two different kinds, but still...The laptop (despite being laptop) can pretty much run any 2015-2016 game with no lag on medium sttings, most of the games with no lag on high settings and any game with small freezes on ultra settings. I may be mistaken, but I feel like my laptop is pretty much able to emulate the games without constant slow mo.

I've tried differend settings: changing video-adapters, FPS Limiters, using speedhacks and nothing helps. LITERALLY NOTHING.
The game I will use as an example is Initial D: Special Stage. No matter which settings I run it with it's constantly 25-30 FPS. Even If use speedhacks it's insane 160 FPS in the main menu, but when it comes to tge game itsel - rock-solid 25-30 FPS.

The most amazing part? Initial D was working just fine a month ago running 45-51 FPS. I wasn't launching it since then, but now it feels like the PCSX2 just doesn't detect my NVIDIA card anymore and uses Intel instead giving me constant 25-30 FPS, despite NVIDIA and DirectX11 being in the Hardware settings. How do I know it? My laptop can't run NVIDIA card If it's not plugged for charging. I run it unplugged: it uses Intel card and gives 25-30 FPS. I run it plugged: it gives 25-30 FPS.

I ran Arma 3 on highest settings just to test out if it's graphic card problem, but HELL NO - it uses NVIDIA card just fine.

Please, give me some kind of advice, I'm desperate.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Try this
https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/arti...s-computer-