Not 100% speed all the time :/ help.
I need help with the config, I'm new at the emulator of Pcsx2 1.4.0 and its not working all the time at 100% speed, it slows down so hard. I need help, my pc is:
intel i7 4780
sapphire nitro r9 390 
and 8 gb ram
need help with how to config, thanks.  Laugh

I want to ask if someone can provide me a config of everything because i don't know how to config

Sponsored links

What games are you trying to play? There really isn't one best config based on hardware, it is more of a game-by-game basis.
(02-07-2016, 04:32 AM)JonyeGway Wrote: What games are you trying to play? There really isn't one best config based on hardware, it is more of a game-by-game basis.

Gh 2, 3 and Shadow of the colossus, if is the game how can i download those games to play them without "lag" (i know that lag is for online games)
(02-07-2016, 08:02 AM)XtreaD Wrote: Gh 2, 3 and Shadow of the colossus, if is the game how can i download those games to play them without "lag" (i know that lag is for online games)

make an iso out of your discs, for a start.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-07-2016, 08:20 AM)jesalvein Wrote: make an iso out of your discs, for a start.

I download the shadow of the colossus from a page and still not dropping 100% of speed
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go