"Not Responding" Issue
It seems the old problem with the "default" install folder.

Avoid installing under C:\Program Files (x86) ... I know it is the default and it's cause of almost all issues involving access rights in Vista e seven.

Try something like C:\PCSX2, better yet, create a C:\Games and install all games there in the future, even the PC ones. This will spare you from many headaches from now on.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

Ok so I redownloaded it agian this time I changed where the files go and kept some in my My Documents Folder. I booted it up and configured it and it went much more smoothly then configuring it in the past and that message when away, but it still stoped responding when I opened the game, at the same time I think I'm making headway and I feel like I almost have it the only issue I seem to be having is that I'm getting a message that said:

HLE Warning: ELF does not have a path! ! (don't know if this matters if I'm using and iso.)

and a little farther down I get...

read error in _isoReadBlock.
The message suggests a corrupted ISO, if the original disc has that problem, chances are it gets through in the making of the ISO too.

Still, there is a chance the emulator is reading from the wrong place, the rule of thumb is:

If the ISO is selected from "Iso Selector" and from there "Browse" it (which means using the internal reader), you need to mark "Iso" and not "plugin" little box.

If the ISO is selected on a plugin (like Linuz Iso CDVD for example), "Plugin" and not "Iso" must be the selected box.

Again I suggest the GUI devs to change the boxes names to something like "Internal ISO reader" and "Plugin reader", to minimize the confusion.

Imagination is where we are truly real
I'll switch it over to plugin and see if it works because I used the same iso on the previous version of PCSX2 and it worked
It works...really really slow...but it worked and I got through that scene on 10-20 fps and made it to a save point. The battle was almost normal speed, but cut scenes lagged horribly so ill work on tweaking it to speed it up. Thx a lot for all the help.