Not detected sse4.1
(04-05-2009, 10:48 AM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(04-05-2009, 09:32 AM)cottonvibes Wrote: btw, the way pcsx2 detects support for instruction sets is simple.
it tries to execute an instruction from that instruction set, and if it fails, then pcsx2 reports it as non-supported.
but wouldn't it be better to use the CPUID instruction Blink (unless you guys don't want to use assembly Tongue)

turns out we only do it the way i described for SSE3 and we use CPUID for the rest of the instruction sets (not sure if this was changed recently or if its always been like that)
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code

Sponsored links

well the SSE3 (and SSSE3) instruction set can also be detected through the CPUID instruction too Tongue (also the SSE4.1 and 4.2 Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
hi there i need help im trying to open dmc3 ps2 DVD on my laptop it did open but it have no picture and the sound is not that good .WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEEEASE HELP
For a start, don't necro old threads, secondly don't necro threads that have nothing to do with your issue!

make your own thread, then people can help. but please, provide information about your system and what version of the emulator you are using.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]