Not got a clue???
While true, there is no need to bring pc games into it when the question is in regards to emulation. Its obvious tgat system will be fine for pc games, not to mention pc games have specific pc specs required for the game that are openly available.

With emulation its completely different, so how a pc fairs with pc games is irrelevant.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming

Sponsored links

ok that means an e2200 powerfull than an i5, ohh i think i need to downgrade my pc.....why saki u nt understand what im talking abt...im just want to say that i5 also great for emulation ......
Are you that dense? He didnt say an e2200 was more powerful. He said it can run all pc games that allow for 2.2GHz to run them. Total difference.

Also its not just an i5 thats good for emulation. Otherwise an i5 at 1.8GHz could emulate games at great speeds. Though the fact that you said it is good for emulation isnt the issue. Its your constant references to what pc games you can play which is irrelevant and unnecessary.
Are u serious an 1.8 ghz i5 run many games...unbelivable yes, what games i play i mention in my post bcoz it run awsm in my pc..i knw emulation is other thing ..now back on topic..
My god you are dense... and still you fail to realise why mentioning pc games is irrelevant. ..
Okkk, i realise ....left thise topic bro.....thanks
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Pcsx2-vs-...l-showdown

nothing will hit more close to home than this