Not got a clue???
Hello everyone first off I need you all to know when it comes to pc's I've not got a clue and with emulation I'm even worse but I do have a massive collection of rpg games starting from the nes up to the ps2 and I need to reduce it all to one machine hopefully a predator g3 specs are
Intel i5 3.2ghz 3470
12gb ddr111 ram 1333mhz
Nvidea geforce gtx 660 1.5gb
I would really appreciate if someone could tell me if this pc would be okay to run the emulator and even improve the running of the games, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum but as I said I'm cack with all this (it took me an hour just to register and type this) thanks everyone.

Sponsored links

it should run anything without a problem. but what is "DDR111" ram?
Your pc for the most part is fine. You should have few slowdowns.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(06-08-2013, 09:50 PM)Saiki Wrote: it should run anything without a problem. but what is "DDR111" ram?

I think he read "DDRIII" that way. So really, it's DDR3.
the speed on his i5 is the same as my i3, and my i3 only slows on one game I own

(06-08-2013, 09:56 PM)metalmallow Wrote: I think he read "DDRIII" that way. So really, it's DDR3.

I would assume that, as it's 1333mhz, but it could be something else too
Saiki and datankac thanks for the almost instant reply i haven't bought the pc yet just copied the specs from the Web Page and needed to know if it was a good choice for emulation I have no idea what ram is let alone ddr111 ram but if you give it the thumbs up its all good. Thanks
My i5 work in all games in full speed in fact other than emulation my pc run skyrim, battlefield 3, dmc,resident evil 5 and 6 in high end settings.,...an i5 for gaming is better for u...
(06-09-2013, 05:15 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: My i5 work in all games in full speed in fact other than emulation my pc run skyrim, battlefield 3, dmc,resident evil 5 and 6 in high end settings.,...an i5 for gaming is better for u...

shut up about PC games, it's not emulation and bears no weight on how a PC will run for emulation.
I mention the emulation on my post...it also great for emulation thise thing only i want to say thats it....
@ratboy: mind linking the page the PC you are looking at is on?

(06-09-2013, 05:15 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: My i5 work in all games *snip* my pc run skyrim, battlefield 3, dmc,resident evil 5 and 6 in high end settings *snip*

an e2200 can do that too. (for every game that will allow itself to run on 2.2ghz)

(06-09-2013, 11:31 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: I mention the emulation on my post...it also great for emulation thise thing only i want to say thats it....
Only as an afterthought. PCSX2 is the main focus, and pc native games can bear no weight on PCSX2's performance. The "My PC canrun Crysis" thing got real old, real quick, and I maxed out Crysis on a 2.2ghz just to show it can be done without a big performance hit