Not random crash
version: PCSX2 0.9.7 (r3113) (although the problem seems the same after tried a couple of other version)
Spec:
i7 860 not overclocked
MSI Hawk 5770
4G Ram
windows 7 ultimate 64bit
Game: Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009

Everything runs smoothly but game consistently crush about 5 minutes into the game. I also notice it only crash during the in game play - meaning batting and pitching with 3d actions. Game does not crash in situation with not much action - like negotiating trade.

I have read all the setting post and tried a lot of combination but the problem just won't go away - tried different bios, software/hardware 3D rendering..tried different video plug in...

Anyone got any idea where the problem might be?

Sponsored links

Quote:version: PCSX2.PS2.Emulator.rls3349
We do not offer any kind of support for unofficial builds in this forum.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
hmm thanks...let me try using the official one and see if the problem can be solved.
I tried the official build...exactly the same problem
Is it pcsx2 that crashes or is it the computer?
pcsx2 crashes.

Again I played this game for like a couple of hours straight without any problem under the situation of team managing and negotiating, no problem at all.

It only crashes during the in-game 3D actions.

So I suspect it has something to do with 3D plugin or my graphic card. Any idea?
Hello bezbol, I'm currently attempting to run Jikkyou Powerful Major League 2009 with PCSX2 as well. However, I only experience a black screen upon running the ISO.

I'm wondering, can you tell me your configuration to run the game? I may not experience the crashing issue, therefore be able to assist your problem as well!

Thanks,

CKO
Hey bezbol; just to follow up, I got the game running, I just needed to install the latest beta of PCSX2. Unfortunately, I experience the same PCSX2 crash after about 5 minutes of gameplay, otherwise the game runs fine. Thus, the problem appears to be simply one of compatibility.

Let's hope the stable release will be more compatible!