Not showing picture just a black screen on 64-bit
When i try to play Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 on my 32 bit laptop it plays but is very slow so i tried it on my 64 but PC and it brings up the games language select but then goes black when i choose one, it goes black straight after but you here the sound it makes when it loads your DBZ save please help me

my graphics card is a ATI Radeon HD 4250 and i have direct x 11 installed on windows 7 please help i really liek this game but i cant play it Sad

Sponsored links

Your post lets open if you aren't another victim of the C:\Program Files... syndrome.

If it is the case, reinstall the emulator in a user created folder, outside any Windows standard folders. Creating something like C:\Games is good enough. Avoid installing ANY games on C:\Program Files... from now on.

You may consider getting the PCSX2 binary version instead the .exe

All sort of problems comes from installing games at those "specially protected folders", fatal problems to any game that rely on plugins and/or mods.

PS: Another possibility is you may need to update DirectX, if you didn't it yet. Do not rely you have an updated version even if bought Windows 7 yesterday.
Imagination is where we are truly real
On a side note if that hd4250 is your PC main gpu you can forget about speed in this game anyway. You'll be heavily limited even below native res during fights, expect similar speed to your laptop, maybe even worser if your laptop actually has a better gpu.
Probably, because you already use too many speedhacks for that game. Dont expected you can play that game with reasonable fps/full speed as far as you still using ONBOARD gpu >> HD 4250. Consider this is your main problem first.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Try updating your DirectX:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...ceb6d8fa8d
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
well i can play naruto ultimate ninja 3 reasonable speed so i guess i need a HD 5 series thats compatiable with direct x 10
Jordan Smile You have 2 things mixed up Smile the 4xxx series are DX9/10 only and the 5xxx series are DX9/10/11 Smile Just make sure that if u want to run with a DX11 Compatible card, that if u run Vista, that u download and install Service Pack 2 Smile For windows 7 it's no necessity, mainly since it got DX11 built-in Smile